Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bones Season 7 ** Spoilers **

• 24-06-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

post any related news of bones season 7 here and related topics...

bones season 7 release date is 3rd of November in the states
    it is delayed because of Emily's pregnancy.
    her sister zooey will also be staring in a new comedy called new girl which premiere on Fox in September 20, 2011...

zooey guest appeared in season 5 of bones

also i heard that fox might do a double special to kick off the season. could somebody confirm

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just glad its still going. Heard it might have been pulled there for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Yeah, I was worried it was ending. Will be interesting to see how they start off next series after the way season 6 finished. Still enjoy it, not enough interns in the last series for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

it going to strong to be canceled over 10.5 million every week.
    i watched the season finale before it came out here, and it was a bitch because i could talk about it to any of my freinds ...

the show new girl looks like it will be good , it a comedy about a girl who moves into a house of 3 guys

it looks good, check it out ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qqojuj1zoU&feature=player_embedded

i watched bones from season 1 and i hate the interns because of the places they took... zack

if you don't know who zack is you probably heard of him he was the best intern ever....

when was it in talk about canceling it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I think they said they were only going to do 8 seasons:(

• Advertisement

i would dought it because fox was so happy with bones because bones was the first show in years that brought them to top of the listing on thursday night..

also i heard in a interview with hart saying that bones will go on as long as there as people getting murdered ....

i cant get a link , it was ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 84,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

Booth, Brennan & the Baby: The big surprise at the end of Bones' sixth season was Brennan's announcement to Booth that was she pregnant with his child. I honestly didn't see that one coming. It certainly goes a step further than just getting them together as a couple. Executive producer Stephen Nathan has told TV Line that the season 7 premiere will jump forward a few months in time, with Brennan moving into the third trimester of her pregnancy. But Brennan will handle being pregnant like she handles everything else. She'll continue to work and get involved in solving cases (although navigating around small spaces in the lab will be a bit of a challenge). John Francis Daley (Dr. Sweets) has said that he expects Booth and Brennan will be in a relationship next year, but the exact definition of their new relationship hasn't been confirmed by the producers or writers, so it's too soon to tell.
    Season 7 Premiere Episode: The season premiere on November 3 will be titled "The Memories in the Shallow Grave" and will, according to TV Line, involve an amnesia victim who tries to recover her memory. This will prompt Booth and Brennan to dredge up their own childhood memories. TV Guide has also revealed that Brennan's father Max, played by Ryan O'Neil, will be making an appearance in the premiere. But what about Booth's family? We've met his brother, his grandfather and his son, and we have hints about Booth's father being an alcoholic, but will we be getting any more details? Nathan has said "We'll be dealing with an important aspect of Booth's family as well."
    Episode Schedule & Themes: Six episodes will air in the fall before Emily Deschanel breaks for her maternity leave. According to TV Guide, those first six episodes will focus a lot on the baby and the new relationship between Booth and Brennan. But we'll also get....
    A New Villain: The Gravedigger, who terrorized the team for a few seasons, is now dead. And Booth's new nemesis from last season, The Sniper (a.k.a. Jacob Broadsky), has been captured. But that doesn't mean the show won't be introducing a new villain with a long agenda. TV Guide confirmed with Nathan that "This is someone who is an extremely odd and fearless foe. [Comparing the new character to Gormogon and The Gravedigger] Only he's going to be much more of a 21st-century, tech-savvy foe." The end of the sixth episode of the season will be a bit of a cliffhanger in terms of the new villain, who will probably stick around for all of season 7 and possibly into season 8.
    Fox will be hosting a Bones panel at Comic-Con. David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel and producers Hart Hanson and Stephan Nathan will be on hand to discuss next season, as well as the Bones spin-off show, The Finder.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source

The end of the sixth episode of the season will be a bit of a cliffhanger in terms of the new villain, who will probably stick around for all of season 7 and possibly into season 8.

just to point out and stress that they are filming 6 episodes when emily is pregnant

i suscept that she will give birth and intoudce the sniper in the 6th episode

also if it starts the 3rd of november

they will leave it for the christmas break at the first of december ....(i think they said they were starting the7th season as a double )

i also heard they want to bring the physic back from season 5 ...

i havent heard word on eric comming back

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s117/bones/news/a329880/bones-to-have-shortened-seventh-season.html

Bones creator Hart Hanson has confirmed that the show will have a "shortened" seventh season.
    Back in March, series star Emily Deschanel (Brennan) confirmed that she was expecting a baby, with her pregnancy subsequently being written into the show.
    "We have a shortened season because Emily is actually pregnant," Hanson told The Hollywood Reporter. "We hope to get 16 episodes done [and] I'm sure we will. That's
    going be the bulk of this year."
    The showrunner also suggested that Brennan and Booth (David Boreanaz) will have to re-examine their relationship in the wake of her pregnancy announcement.
    "The baby will be born, and these two disparate people are going to have to figure out the environment in which that child will be raised," he explained. "What is their relationship? Are they going to live together? How involved will Booth be in the raising of the baby?"
    Bones star John Francis Daley (Sweets) recently revealed that he expects Booth and Brennan to be in "some sort of a relationship" next season.
    Bones will return to Fox on November 3.

• Advertisement

id say booth will propose, because when he "knocked up" parker mom he proposed, and again witth hanna, i say this would be the ending of s7 or the marriage at the end of s7

anybody any thoughts

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/19/bones-drops-out-of-comic-con/

David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel were to join creator/exec producer Hart Hanson, and executive producer Stephen Nathan on Friday at 1:45 p.m. in the geek confab’s spacious Ballroom 20, but a rep for the show says Boreanaz and Deschanel pulled out of the panel “for personal reasons.” There will be no replacement panel from Fox.

dose anybody know if the baby will be the s7 Finale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season 7 premiere kicks off tonight on Fox.

Hopefully it wont be too far behind on Sky Living or wherever Sky decide to put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭culsoh

I've watched Episode 1 of Season 7 and I find Booth and Bone's relationship so strange now... I am so disappointed that we didn't get a big build up and moment when Bones and Booth got together.

saw it myself , even though it strange i do like it.
    but dose anybody see it lasting? at this moment i am undecided.

only 10 million watch the premier. i would have expected more due to the long wait and the baby's in it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Caught the episode last night and it was a little weird to jump right in to them living together/Bones being so pregnant already. I didn't really enjoy it tbh. It wasn't a particulary poor episode, I think I'm just getting tired of the show or something. I've been watching since the very beginning so it's been a long ride.

• Advertisement

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Caught the episode last night and it was a little weird to jump right in to them living together/Bones being so pregnant already. I didn't really enjoy it tbh. It wasn't a particulary poor episode, I think I'm just getting tired of the show or something. I've been watching since the very beginning so it's been a long ride.
    i though the case had a good twist but i think the episode was mostly about b&b as the main plot even though it was a sub plot ....
    i think over the last year the cases have became still very good but less of an importance ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lilanda

If you check out youtube there is a lot of season 7 previews that show Booth and Brennan living together in his appartment. Season 7 opens a few months after season 6 finale and they are def a couple. They are even talking marriage!!!

Very exiting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I've just watched the first four minutes and i hate the bones/booth dynamic.

it will be interesting to see how it pans out...
    i say a booth will propose at the end of s7...

Not au fait with the workings of US tv like yourself, Is that a good, bad or indifferent move for Bones? Is it being moved because its valued or because its failing?

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Not au fait with the workings of US tv like yourself, Is that a good, bad or indifferent move for Bones? Is it being moved because its valued or because its failing?

Hard to say, but i think the Fox logic is Bones performs well no matter how many times or days they move it around the schedule. Kinda like That 70's Show in this regards, it has a loyal audience that will follow it around.

Not sure as yet if it'll take a hit on Monday as it's up against alot stronger competition from network and cable.

dooferoaks wrote: »
    bad move in my option
    just out of what i watch on that permiers on mondays
    hawaii five-0 10-11
    castle 10-11
    and now bones 8-9

i would get pissed off watching 3 in a row
    i think they might have changed because the big bang is eating up rating

• Registered Users Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It seems to me that they're trying to kill it off. Looking back at my "list", the gaps between episodes are crazy:

3 episodes in a row.
    1 week gap.
    2 episodes in a row.
    4 week gap.
    1 episode.
    a gap of 7 weeks so far.

Isn't it due back at the beginning of April?

• Advertisement

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It seems to me that they're trying to kill it off. Looking back at my "list", the gaps between episodes are crazy:

3 episodes in a row.
    1 week gap.
    2 episodes in a row.
    4 week gap.
    1 episode.
    a gap of 7 weeks so far.

Isn't it due back at the beginning of April?

Isn't that just because they are trying to pad out a very short season to last the usual length of a normal season?

Advertisement