Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HVAC - DW-143 - Guide

• 26-01-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am looking for a PDF copy of DW-143 for information on the pressure testing of Ventilation ducting. I have the DW-144 document and it is useful to an extent, but i need the 143 document as soon as i can get it.
    Does anybody have any idea where i can get it, or if anyone has it, could they drop me a PM. I am in a bit of a fix over this, so i would really appreciate it if anyone can help me.

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chrisby27

Hi ibh,

I know this is cheecky but i could do with a copy of dw -144 quite badly. where did you get it from? i have been trying to source a torrent but either broken or i cant register as its in chinese!
    chrissmith @ kcg-installations.com

sorry cant help you with 143 :-(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Do you lads work for a company?

Most of them have online sources of info for getting standards and what not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chrisby27

kearnsr

I work for myself with another guy but the ducting trade is quite quiet at the moment other wise i would just buy a copy but @ £60 but thought i would try free methods first! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I forgot i had started this thread. I got the info i needed from somebody on PM.
    I don't work for a company with access to it as I am doing duct pressure testing on my own.

Chrisby27 - If you are still lloking for 144 i have it and i can give it to u. Let me know.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 redriot86

Hi all, I'm looking for dw/144 could anyone please help me? I've searched high and low for this document but could not find it online. Appreciate any form of help here, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement