Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betdash betting game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

When is PayPal going to be a preferred desposit option?

I can't deposit with the current methods on offer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Plankton1

Fonze did you use the free link that was sent to people here? that'll have automatically given you a free €5 game but you're playing for real money. If you go onto the site as normal it'll ask you when you register how much you want to buy in for.

D0C09UAM we had been thinking of a system like the one you suggested, the thing was that just say Pyro challenged you for the Spurs match tonight, but you didn't have time to log in before the game and accept it. Then that challenge would be void. Whereas if you can just challenge without it having to be accepted, you're not relying on the other player checking their BetDash in time!

Gillington if you earn big bucks after a week you can just leave it sitting there until the end of the 21 days if you want!

Fursttimer PayPal will be active next week:)

• Moderators Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Sitting pretty on €280k now.

Pity Arteta came off so early in the Everton game. Really fancied him to score. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tom2

Fair dues, Plankton1!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just saw this and signed up. Looks good so far. going to add a few of you so I can see how the challenges and messages etc work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I changed my username to start from the beginning

brds_head

Im going try to be super serial about it now:D

x PyRo wrote: »
    Sitting pretty on €280k now.

Pity Arteta came off so early in the Everton game. Really fancied him to score. :(

Well done.

Got mine to €240,000 last night but I've invested nearly all of it! My potential winnings is €1,750,000 :D

Great concept. Hopefully paypal option arrives next week and I can start to win that €1000!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Anyone else havin problems accessing this site from their phone?

The screen goes black after a couple of seconds.
    It was working a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

For some bets money is sooo sooo slow to be credited to the a/c

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ok signed up for this a few days ago and just betting without any research as its virtual money. Good fun though.

Am i right in saying if i sign up with real money and deposit a fiver i start with €100,000 and get up to €1,000.000 i win €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Ok signed up for this a few days ago and just betting without any research as its virtual money. Good fun though.

Am i right in saying if i sign up with real money and deposit a fiver i start with €100,000 and get up to €1,000.000 i win €100

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Just registered there. Looks good from what I've seen so far.

For me to win the €100 for getting €1,000,000 in winnings, does it have to be done within the time limit?

Desire. wrote: »
    Just registered there. Looks good from what I've seen so far.

For me to win the €100 for getting €1,000,000 in winnings, does it have to be done within the time limit?

21 days

Great game alright but think i'll have to start again with real cash and do it properly.

Desire, yep you have to hit the million in your 21 days!
    Also apologies if anyone had problems access it from phone/ipod touch, with the addition of the daily lottery a few things had ot be updated. should be alright Monday.

Just a heads up, the free sign up link that I mailed to people expires Monday evening. So after then, it's real money to sign up! So last chance for the free fiver sign up:)

Any chance of the free fiver sign up??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Link is on the first page :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Any way to unfollow People?

And a tool tip that tells you on the row of images which tells you who people are following/followed by would be nice.

You have to look at the URL for any indication currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Joekers

Tyrone v Antrim
    Match Betting > Tyrone 1/3
    Cork v Down
    Match Betting > Cork 4/9
    Mayo v Armagh
    Match Betting > Armagh 9/4
    Kerry v Galway
    Match Betting > Kerry 1/10
    Monaghan v Dublin
    Match Betting > Dublin 8/15
    Meath v Donegal
    Match Betting > Meath 4/7

Kildare v Laois
    Match Betting > Kildare 8/11

€7,500 (FREE) €207,416 (projected)

Typical feckin Meath :rolleyes:

S.M.B. - if you click on the My Mates" tab you can see who you're following and who's following you. If you click over the "following" button beside the person's name, you can unfollow.
    Soon you will be able to see who other's are following just by hovering over the avatars

Just wondering have you had many people lodge money not the free 5;)

• Advertisement

Any sign of horse racing being added to the sports ?:cool:

Joekers wrote: »
    Just wondering have you had many people lodge money not the free 5;)

My paypal is at the ready :)

Just waiting for them to set that payment option up.

Just a note. If you go bankrupt from the initial free €5 wager, you can bet free (next time round at least) for a maximum of €25 free credit. I know, because I lost the lot. Damn Bohemians! I won the mad bettor award :pac:

I'm really enjoying the set-up though. My girlfriend has got involved too so bragging rights are on offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Just wondering how most people are doing on this at the min, I'm at about 125K with over 14 days left

bonescap wrote: »
    Just wondering how most people are doing on this at the min, I'm at about 125K with over 14 days left

I could go bust (for the second time) tonight :D but it ain't cost me anything yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Fursttimer wrote: »
    I could go bust (for the second time) tonight :D but it ain't cost me anything yet :)

Just put 50K on bayern, man utd, chelsea and madrid to all qualify. If i lose that 50K I might as well be gone. Cant beat the fact that you dont lose any money

bonescap wrote: »
    Just put 50K on bayern, man utd, chelsea and madrid to all qualify. If i lose that 50K I might as well be gone. Cant beat the fact that you dont lose any money

:D great isn't it :D

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

This would have been brilliant in the office for cheltenham, I'm sure by this time next year though this site will be flying, Best of luck with it.

I've done loads of first/last try scorer bets for ireland v england at the weekend to try and maximise potential returns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Have a free bet on an accum for all the Europa League matches on Thursday, pays 500k if it works

Loving this site so far. Hope it sticks around because for a fiver it keeps you entertained for up to 3 weeks. Had Hernandez for first goal tonight but the rest were a disaster :mad: Have about £50k so will keep plugging away

• Advertisement

A good few people have signed up by lodging a fiver, including people who used the free link and are now on their second game but paid real money. Paypal option will be ready soon and horse racing is coming in the future, however not for a couple of months!

Advertisement