Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Whats PLL?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Pretty Little Liars.

In regards to Suits, well deserved renewal! I love this show:)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yay USA network renews for a second season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Rest easy, USA has renewed Suits for a second season.

That's good news. I hate investing time into a new show only to have it snuffed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Good episode this week. They managed to snuff out that whole "didn't go to Harvard" thing pretty easily :o

Not sure if that was a good idea or not tbh.

Also, who is that fox that played the hacker girl? I hope we get to see more of her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,269 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Also, who is that fox that played the hacker girl? I hope we get to see more of her!

here you go
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1468739/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Like it a lot, I hope the Harvard issue won't go away as I like it hanging over him like a dark cloud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

Watched the pilot today. Looks like it could be a great show. Will definitely keep it up for a few more eps at least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Best new show of the summer
    It's a keeper, glad to see it got renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

another great episode, it should be interesting to see what happens now to mike, i wonder if that big mouth at the harvard thing might have a look into mike, and if jenny will continue to play along after what louis said,

gotta say USA network has some good shows, i started the summer just watching covert affairs and now im watching this and white collar also, might have a look at what else they have to offer:)

2 eps to go

• Advertisement

This is easily the best thing on tv right now. A really great show!
    Harvey's character is just brilliant and Lewis is really coming into his own lately.

Elohim wrote: »
    This is easily the best thing on tv right now. A really great show!
    Harvey's character is just brilliant and Lewis is really coming into his own lately.

Not to mention that Donna :eek:

The last two episodes were just amazing. Fantastic TV any time of the year. This was always a good "summer show" for me, but the finale and the penultimate episode were good for ANY TV.

Really interested in what's going to happen next year. I had some strange vision of Harvey and Mike starting their own firm lol... I don't think, for some reason though that his friend will actually tell that he didn't go to Harvard, and even if he did, can't Mike pull out the diploma and the transcripts?
    It seems a bit odd that they went to all the trouble bringing in the hacker girl storyline to clean up the loose ends just to bring all those loose ends back when it felt right.

hm.

Also, what's the can opener thing? I must have missed something there... what's that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Had to skip over a few posts as didnt want to see anything I havent seen already. Up to ep 5 and I love it, its very witty and isnt as predictable as some shows. I have seen its been renewed for a second season which is encouraging.

SUIT UP :D

Huge cliff-hanger in the last episode, now have to wait till next summer :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Also, what's the can opener thing? I must have missed something there... what's that all about?

Seems Harvey and Donna have some of sort pre trial good luck ritual

But not something saucy as he asked "do you want to do it in the office or here" and they were standing out by Donna's desk around people.

It seems there is no real answer, the writer just threw it in there
    I have some notions as to what they do, but there’s no definitive answer currently. [Laughs] I will tell you the story of coming up with the can opener. Originally, there was no can opener. You were wondering, Were they having sex in the office? What was going on? I wanted to imply that maybe they were, but then answer later when Rachel asked Donna ‘Have you ever?’ and Donna says ‘No’ and it’s truthful, so then you’re wondering, well, then what did they do?

There was some thoughts that it should be a little less sexual innuendo in the front, so the can opener just popped into my head. There was a big debate: Do we tell people what they do with the can opener, or do we not tell people what they do with the can opener? I

t’s kinda my feeling that people want to want to know what the can opener was, they don’t really want to know. It’s gonna drive them crazy in a great way. I watch Twitter. I don’t think it would be ablaze if we said what the can opener was. It’d be a couple of comments. But because you don’t say it, people are like, “What was the can opener?!” I try to gauge what I would want as a viewer.
    http://uninhabited-paradise.tumblr.com/post/10007847424/suits-season-finale-creator-aaron-korsh-talks

mikemac wrote: »
    Seems Harvey and Donna have some of sort pre trial good luck ritual

But not something saucy as he asked "do you want to do it in the office or here" and they were standing out by Donna's desk around people.

It seems there is no real answer, the writer just threw it in there

http://uninhabited-paradise.tumblr.com/post/10007847424/suits-season-finale-creator-aaron-korsh-talks
    Damn you writers! :shakes fist:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice little cliffhanger! Best new show of the summer, already looking forward to next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

nice finnish to a great first season, i dont think mikes friend will rat him out about harvard, maybe he might tell her about him cheating on the test for people, or that mike asked him to treaten that guy, as a kinda revenge, if he told about mike not going to harvard he would then burn all his bridges with him and then would have no one to fall back on,

it should be interesting to see what happens with louis, hes clearly not happy being pushed around by harvey and now jessica has clearly shown him what his use is to her, and he didnt seem very happy about it,

deffinately wanna see more donna next season, shes great crack:D

don ramo wrote: »
    nice finnish to a great first season, i dont think mikes friend will rat him out about harvard, maybe he might tell her about him cheating on the test for people, or that mike asked him to treaten that guy, as a kinda revenge, if he told about mike not going to harvard he would then burn all his bridges with him and then would have no one to fall back on,

it should be interesting to see what happens with louis, hes clearly not happy being pushed around by harvey and now jessica has clearly shown him what his use is to her, and he didnt seem very happy about it,

deffinately wanna see more donna next season, shes great crack:D
    I agree with you that he won't rat him out about Harvard. It's too early in the show to throw a complete spanner in the works IMO. They MIGHT do it though - perhaps the writers said "feck it, let's go all out".

What would Harvey and Mike start their own practice defending the innocent :rolleyes: BORING.

That's really the only way it could go if the friend tells Jessica about Mike and Harvard; if it went any other way, I'd be looking for sharks and water-skis!

• Advertisement

Thought the show slowed down or wasn't as entertaining in the last few eps. The final episode was good though. Hope they're able to maintain the comedy for the next series and it doesn't wear thin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Watched the last few episodes last night, good show. I think it will get old very quickly if this goes on for more than 2 or possibly 3 seasons though.

Cant wait for this to start - Meghan Markle....swoon

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

It was a very good episode - I particularly loved the
    Where's the money Karen
    scene.

Great to see David Constable aka Doug from Flight of the Conchords in it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Kilkenny14 wrote: »
    Great to see David Constable aka Doug from Flight of the Conchords in it too.

I think you mean Gale from Breaking Bad :P Great episode I like where this storyline is going

• Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did anyone here understand why Harvey and Jessica told Louis to compile a list of redundancies after he said he was compiling a list of redundancies? That joke was lost on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,269 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

because it was a redundant answer?

• Advertisement

Waaay too many movie quotes in the episode - still enjoyed it though!

Advertisement