Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pebbles on the cheap

• 05-03-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Anyone know where in Waterford or surroounding area i can get cheap pebbles for my 300litre. All the shops have them for €30 per bag and i would need about 4 bags. Already so expensive and i havent even started:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

free on the beach

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

free on the beach

and illegal to take them :rolleyes:

you will get them in the garden section of the local hardware store fairly cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 24,462 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

yeah, it's illegal to take stuff from the beach so don't do this. Aside from that they'd be covered in salt and would need a lot of washing...

If you happen to be up in Dublin at all I've a bag / bag and a half of small black and white pebbles going spare.
    The ones in this photo http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68004607&postcount=20, I've replaced them with sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

hey thanks for the offer cookie monster, appreciate it but wont be up in dublin for a while.

i think i will try the garden centre and see if i can get some there

Advertisement