Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie Attack - What's your weapon?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,921 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

i've met a few texans alright, sound as a pound :)
    Judging a whole state/country to be decent people, or arseholes, based on a few decent people or arseholes is a bit silly imo.

Give everyoen a chance, it doesn't take long to figuree out which they are ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mick7_62

Mellor wrote: »
    Judging a whole state/country to be decent people, or arseholes, based on a few decent people or arseholes is a bit silly imo.

Give everyoen a chance, it doesn't take long to figuree out which they are ;)

True, but most state/countries have a regional culture and attitude. Some are full of arseholes. Look at France, for example! Been up and down this enormous state I live in, most folks are good people. I've also noticed people who have never been here, both from the US and abroad, love to hate us because of people like G.W. Bush. What most don't know is we supported him as president to get him out of our state:D!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

This is becoming a whole other topic.
    Zombies are the same everywere you go, they just want to eat your brains!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭jameverywhere

I have a bicycle. I think the best defense is to just get the feck outta there. In an apocalypse situation, might be best to switch the roadie for a very hardy mountain bike with indestructible tyres... but my hybrid'll have to do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

sound plan in my opinion, another reason to have a U-lock :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 EwEw

I've a bottle of water beside me :/
    Damn, that's no good.
    A crowbar would be so much better :)

Advertisement