Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorcerers Apprentice

• 24-08-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello lads,

How's the form with everyone? I posted my show reel here few months back and got some good feedback so thought do something similiar and get your opinion lads! Basically myself and my comedy partner in crime have decided to write,direct and star in a series of episodes which pretty much describes the world of amateur comedy in Ireland. Our aim is to show people what it's like to try and make it in the comedy world and the people we meet along the way (not always nice but usually funny)

The episodes include live footage of myself (The Mind Guy) and Komedy Konn performing to live audiences. We show ourselves opening up for the likes of Joe Rooney and Karl Spain in big venues and also footage of us trying new/weird stuff and completely dying on stage.

Feel free to watch it or not, slag it or like or whatever you wish. Dont worry about hurting our feelings :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccRrD-juuJs

Cheers lads!

Pete

Comments

Advertisement