Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Lia_lia wrote: »
    My dog died today anyway :(

We didn't have to put her down because she had a seizure and died herself at the vets, dunno is that's better or worse! My Mother is devastated. So is my brother. I'm alright but I'm also okay in these kinds of situations weirdly enough. Knew she was gonna die soon. She was 14...and we had her since just after we moved to this country! Guess it hasn't sunk in yet, I dunno.

I am so sorry to hear this Lia_lia. It's heartbreaking. Be kind to yourself for the next few days. xxx

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Lia_Lia, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

We didn't have to put her down because she had a seizure and died herself at the vets, dunno is that's better or worse! My Mother is devastated. So is my brother. I'm alright but I'm also okay in these kinds of situations weirdly enough. Knew she was gonna die soon. She was 14...and we had her since just after we moved to this country! Guess it hasn't sunk in yet, I dunno.

sorry to hear!

i dont know what id do if anything happened to either of my two!

hope you are ok! xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

So sorry Lia Lia, 14 is a great age though xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Oh Lia I'm really sorry:-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

My noes is all blocked :(

Sorry for the loss Lia.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Oh no :( I'm so sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

We are nearly at the 10,000. Should we leave making another thread until its decided what to make of the end of this one? Just curious.

Just seeems so sad that the end of this thread is so unlike the end of the last one where there was great excitment about the creation of V4!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Sorry to hear about your dog Lia_Lia *hugs* xx

Busy day today, got to visit my mommy and my little brother. He just amazes me how sweet he is. I can't believe he's almost 7. He's so clever though, I suspect he's some secret genius child or something. :p

My mam gave me loads of nail varnish, hairbands and even vitamin C, ha! I think she likes to know I'm keeping healthy. Got to see my dog too, sadly he's getting quite old, I hate the idea of him not being around soon. Good day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

cdaly_ wrote: »

Here's to the next 10,000 posts!

Which I predict happening by 24th March...

224 posts per day,
    9.3 posts per hour,
    or 1 post every 6.5 minutes...
    Ok Ok, so I was wrong. Took a whole 3 weeks extra...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

10,000 posts :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

sillymoo wrote: »
    We are nearly at the 10,000. Should we leave making another thread until its decided what to make of the end of this one? Just curious.
    I think so. If it becomes all one-line posts, I wouldn't find that to be interesting to me at all. Like, could no-body tell Lia they're sorry about her dog but just move on to their own subject? I don't know if there can be a V5 if so many people seem unhappy with the thread as it is. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Isn't it kinda funny that the original thread maker of version 1 doesn't post in here anymore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

So sorry for your loss Lia! Losing a pet really sucks. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

10k posts already - you lovely lounger chatties :D

New thread
    > HERE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement