Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having issues with Kick Ass Torrents?

• 29-06-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Cant seem to acces any torrents, when i click the download link i get an error loading page message

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 physio71

Yeah I have the same problem, I click on download and it takes about 30 seconds to try and download the page and then I get internet connection problems but every other site I look at works no problem...Love to know have eircom my provider put a block or something on it...Thanks Physio71

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

It's happening to everyone who's uses it. Same with piratepedia. Not just eircom. There's spike of comments on some of the torrents from people in other countries having the same problem.
    just find the name of the torrent. Paste it into isohunt and you can get it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 physio71

Great Thanks I'll try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

I'm with UPC , but having issues aswell guy's with kat, not just an Eircom problem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭finno

Click on the magnet link beside the download torrent button and it will work

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement
Advertisement