Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Much is This Worth?

• 19-02-2012 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my PC which I built a couple of years ago due to having a 1 year old running around and lack of time for PC building / upgrading / gaming. I tend to just use the laptop now :(

This is the system I built at the time, I'd greatly appreciate any ballpark estimate on what it might be worth (I have an idea but I could be off) as I will probably put it up for sale as a complete system as opposed to selling parts separately.

Monitor:
    LG M198WA

Case:
    Akasa Mirage

Motherboard:
    DFI Infinity P-965 S (LGA 775)

PSU:
    Akasa 650W P650FF BK

CPU:
    Core 2 Duo E6550

RAM:
    4 GB total (2x1GB OCZ, 1x2GB Generic)

HDD:
    750GB Seagate Barracuda ES (Sata)

Graphics Card:
    nVidia GeForce 7900 GTX (512MB)

Sound:
    Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer 7.1 Soundcard
    Onboard Audio

DVD RW:
    LG GSA4040B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

jArgHA wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my PC which I built a couple of years ago due to having a 1 year old running around and lack of time for PC building / upgrading / gaming. I tend to just use the laptop now :(

This is the system I built at the time, I'd greatly appreciate any ballpark estimate on what it might be worth (I have an idea but I could be off) as I will probably put it up for sale as a complete system as opposed to selling parts separately.

Monitor:
    LG M198WA

Case:
    Akasa Mirage

Motherboard:
    DFI Infinity P-965 S (LGA 775)

PSU:
    Akasa 650W P650FF BK

CPU:
    Core 2 Duo E6550

RAM:
    4 GB total (2x1GB OCZ, 1x2GB Generic)

HDD:
    750GB Seagate Barracuda ES (Sata)

Graphics Card:
    nVidia GeForce 7900 GTX (512MB)

Sound:
    Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer 7.1 Soundcard
    Onboard Audio

DVD RW:
    LG GSA4040B

Sell separately you will get more. Try adverts.ie.

For ballpark prices, go on ebay.co.uk/ebay.nl, log in, type in the parts and click on "completed listings" to see what people are paying for them - works for all second hand stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

If you put it in this section you may get a better response as its set up for it:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054853497

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

deceit wrote: »
    If you put it in this section you may get a better response as its set up for it:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054853497

Thanks deceit, I'll post over in that thread. Apologies mods if this thread was in the wrong place.

Advertisement