Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliens are interdimensional beings running our world, what you need to know

• 09-09-2007 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

People are starting to wake up its true. This has something to do with the changing frequency of the earths magnetic field and the apparent date of 2012 the maylan calender and the supposed date at which we will switch forms from the 3rd density of earths physical structures to a higher density dimension.

Theres people who have direct hand in dealing with these interdimesional beings whom come in physical and 4th density forms the later we don't know much about but from people with near death experiences who say we exist in this 3rd density with beings of other dimesions in a sort of matrix whereby we all exist in the same space but we can't see them because they are of a higher frequency vibration or lower one to us. People need to understand that these are not aliens reptilians or whatever you might describe them as but are interdimensional beings controlled by dark forces the opposite of the light spectrum.

In 1997 art bell a famous us radio host was hosting a program taking calls from people near area when a caller called him up to tell him he had some disturbing information to tell him. the following is an exact copy of the transcript.. Its available on audio on youtube here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

david icke is not the only one to mention these reptilians and know about phil schneider claims to have actually killed 2 grey aliens in the famous dulce wars in the 1970s when he came across a top secret underground base housing thousands of them whilst working as a geologist for the us governement. His video can be viewed here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5Ea...related&search

Phil claimed the new world order is in alliance with these extra dimensional alien beings called reptilians and many dumb(deep underground military bases) exist all over the usa housing these things and that denver international airport was one of the main places these things existed. This would explain the weird new world order imagery seen at denver airport here

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/aliensindenver.htm

another piece of evidence is the new world orders connection to freemasons if you look at the us one dollar bill is the freemason logo on it the triangular shape with the all seeing eye apparently which is a reference to them being in control over us

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/images1/home_dollar_bill.jpg and the logo 'new world order' in latin under it novus ordo seclorum

if you look at the freemason ireland website you will find the triangular logo on their page when put over the one dollar bill it spells out

the following The Pyramid represents the past. Note that the capstone of this pyramid is not in place, thus denoting an unfinished situation. This unfinished situation was planned to remain in effect until the Old World Order was destroyed and replaced with The New World Order.

* Annuit Coeptis - "Announcing The Birth"

* Novus Ordor Seclorum - "New World Order"

* Capstone - Eye of Horus [Theocracy of Egyptian Mysticism] = Eye of Satan or Lucifer

http://www.government-propaganda.com/images/nwo/All-Seeing_Eye_lg.jpg

theres also a man called william cooper whom claims whilst working for us naval intelligence he uncovered the secret agenda of the goverment in alliance with aliens where he explains kennedy was assinated because he was going to spill the beans on the aliens, the cia actually being involved in mind control programs on the general population and drug dealing being organised and run by the cia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fShgRlG9g his video here.

If you think this is outlandish then look up a former m16 officer who has recently come out claiming it to be true and also the case

http://www.ciadrugs.com/

or the little heard about case of kevin ives and don henry 2 boys murdered in the 1980s when they stumbled apon a cia drug smuggling operation in progress they were told they were killed but their parents later found out the truth of what happened
    their story can be found here

http://www.idfiles.com/ojvid.htm

now its about time you people woke up and stopped denying what there is so much evidence for yes evil exists in the world just as good does. And we need not fear these beings of evil because they generate hatred and fear via all sorts of actions such as the phony war on terror designed to create fear which reptilians feed off.

And finally if you want to search another source of information as proof of the reptilians look up www.neardeath.com which relates peoples experiences of having died and seen these extra dimesional beings following people around and feeding off their fear their addictions such as alcoholism, sexual cravings, drug addiction etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

sweet lord how many threads are you guys gonna post up on the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

This is awesome, you are awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Good post man, some great links there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Ashla

dade wrote:
    sweet lord how many threads are you guys gonna post up on the same thing

I Wouldn't really worry about that! just carry on paying your extortionate high taxes and fines. Let them steal away your intimate privacy and freedom bit by bit. Let them tear your freedom into shreds by implanting you with a compulsory verichip. Become a robot or a corpse! It's your choice..........But not your Childrens.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

trentf wrote:
    People are starting to wake up its true. This has something to do with the changing frequency of the earths magnetic field and the apparent date of 2012 the maylan calender and the supposed date at which we will switch forms from the 3rd density of earths physical structures to a higher density dimension.

Theres people who have direct hand in dealing with these interdimesional beings whom come in physical and 4th density forms the later we don't know much about but from people with near death experiences who say we exist in this 3rd density with beings of other dimesions in a sort of matrix whereby we all exist in the same space but we can't see them because they are of a higher frequency vibration or lower one to us. People need to understand that these are not aliens reptilians or whatever you might describe them as but are interdimensional beings controlled by dark forces the opposite of the light spectrum.

In 1997 art bell a famous us radio host was hosting a program taking calls from people near area when a caller called him up to tell him he had some disturbing information to tell him. the following is an exact copy of the transcript.. Its available on audio on youtube here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

david icke is not the only one to mention these reptilians and know about phil schneider claims to have actually killed 2 grey aliens in the famous dulce wars in the 1970s when he came across a top secret underground base housing thousands of them whilst working as a geologist for the us governement. His video can be viewed here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5Ea...related&search

Phil claimed the new world order is in alliance with these extra dimensional alien beings called reptilians and many dumb(deep underground military bases) exist all over the usa housing these things and that denver international airport was one of the main places these things existed. This would explain the weird new world order imagery seen at denver airport here

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/aliensindenver.htm

another piece of evidence is the new world orders connection to freemasons if you look at the us one dollar bill is the freemason logo on it the triangular shape with the all seeing eye apparently which is a reference to them being in control over us

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/images1/home_dollar_bill.jpg and the logo 'new world order' in latin under it novus ordo seclorum

if you look at the freemason ireland website you will find the triangular logo on their page when put over the one dollar bill it spells out

the following The Pyramid represents the past. Note that the capstone of this pyramid is not in place, thus denoting an unfinished situation. This unfinished situation was planned to remain in effect until the Old World Order was destroyed and replaced with The New World Order.

* Annuit Coeptis - "Announcing The Birth"

* Novus Ordor Seclorum - "New World Order"

* Capstone - Eye of Horus [Theocracy of Egyptian Mysticism] = Eye of Satan or Lucifer

http://www.government-propaganda.com/images/nwo/All-Seeing_Eye_lg.jpg

theres also a man called william cooper whom claims whilst working for us naval intelligence he uncovered the secret agenda of the goverment in alliance with aliens where he explains kennedy was assinated because he was going to spill the beans on the aliens, the cia actually being involved in mind control programs on the general population and drug dealing being organised and run by the cia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fShgRlG9g his video here.

If you think this is outlandish then look up a former m16 officer who has recently come out claiming it to be true and also the case

http://www.ciadrugs.com/

or the little heard about case of kevin ives and don henry 2 boys murdered in the 1980s when they stumbled apon a cia drug smuggling operation in progress they were told they were killed but their parents later found out the truth of what happened
    their story can be found here

http://www.idfiles.com/ojvid.htm

now its about time you people woke up and stopped denying what there is so much evidence for yes evil exists in the world just as good does. And we need not fear these beings of evil because they generate hatred and fear via all sorts of actions such as the phony war on terror designed to create fear which reptilians feed off.

And finally if you want to search another source of information as proof of the reptilians look up www.neardeath.com which relates peoples experiences of having died and seen these extra dimesional beings following people around and feeding off their fear their addictions such as alcoholism, sexual cravings, drug addiction etc.

A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Boring...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Meh. Same stuff as always.

• Administrators, Sports Moderators Posts: 21,676 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭smashey

Take me to your leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ashla wrote:
    I Wouldn't really worry about that! just carry on paying your extortionate high taxes and fines. Let them steal away your intimate privacy and freedom bit by bit. Let them tear your freedom into shreds by implanting you with a compulsory verichip. Become a robot or a corpse! It's your choice..........But not your Childrens.........

Sweet Jesus, you lot love making up your crap, don't you. Seriously, come on!

humanji wrote:

No dude, the new lizard order makes it up to keep them off the trail of the real truth.

I remember reading a comic about the flash crossing dimensional barriers utilizing vibration. Whoever invented this stuff must have a good comic collection.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ashla wrote:

And what do you think would happen if we didn't pay taxes? There would be no health care, no roads, no public transport. All industries that require a huge amount of capital investment were started by the government. If it wasn't for this, these industries would still be in there infancy. Yes taxes suck balls but the world would suck a lot more without the things they provide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Could someone ban trentf? Multiple threads on the same idiotic subject are becoming tiresome, and above all, embarrassing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ned78 wrote:
    Could someone ban trentf? Multiple threads on the same idiotic subject are becoming tiresome, and above all, embarrassing.

Failing that could we somehow make any thread he posts private so that people have to request access to see them. I just fear somebody will come here see the tripe he posts and thinks we are all nut jobs.

humanji wrote:
    Afraid???

SDooM wrote:
    No dude, the new lizard order makes it up to keep them off the trail of the real truth.

I remember reading a comic about the flash crossing dimensional barriers utilizing vibration. Whoever invented this stuff must have a good comic collection.

Ah! so you read comics??:D :D

Failing that could we somehow make any thread he posts private so that people have to request access to see them. I just fear somebody will come here see the tripe he posts and thinks we are all nut jobs.

So why bother to read and post?

• Administrators, Sports Moderators Posts: 21,676 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭smashey

Ashla wrote:
    So why bother to read and post?
    Comedic effect.

smashey wrote:
    Comedic effect.

True but also when someone posts something as idiotic as the following
    I Wouldn't really worry about that! just carry on paying your extortionate high taxes and fines. Let them steal away your intimate privacy and freedom bit by bit. Let them tear your freedom into shreds by implanting you with a compulsory verichip. Become a robot or a corpse!

I feel I have to respond. It's my civic duty.

smashey wrote:
    Comedic effect.

Well lets all laugh:D :D:D:D:D:D

True but also when someone posts something as idiotic as the following

I feel I have to respond. It's my civic duty.

What are you a police man:cool:

Ashla wrote:
    What are you a police man:cool:

Nope just a rational member of society.

• Advertisement

Perhaps the best bet would be to start treating them like troll threads and ignore them so they die quickly.

And yes, I enjoy the odd trade paper back

Nope just a rational member of society.

You are certainly rationed:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

SDooM wrote:
    Perhaps the best bet would be to start treating them like troll threads and ignore them....

This is the ideal solution. Then the nut jobs can discuss these ludicrous matters without the constant attacks from 'debunkers' and you and they can enjoy ignoring said ludicrous discussions.

If only...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

jessop1 wrote:
    This is the ideal solution. Then the nut jobs can discuss these ludicrous matters without the constant attacks from 'debunkers' and you and they can enjoy ignoring said ludicrous discussions.

If only...:rolleyes:

As much as most of what I hear in this forum doesn't turn out to be true at least it's generally posted by people who aren't obviously crazy. So I'm kinda hoping that that Ashla guy is just stoned or taking the piss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement