Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui FN 5-7

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Make it 110 and I'll meet you in Swords tomorrow

I'd offer your asking of 110, if you happen to be travelling down waterford way and your local deal falls through ok.
    Don't like post and I'm never up your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

Sorry couldn't get to a computer yesterday. I'll accept you offer of 105 if we can meet today

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭blutengeld

Sorry couldn't get to a computer yesterday. I'll accept you offer of 105 if we can meet today

Whats the story mate? Do you still want to sell this gun or what? Three times you've changed the day we're supposed to meet, I've sent you 8 texts .... no reply.

If you no longer want to sell it, you should post that, for future reference; dont waste peoples time.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Migworks wrote: »
    Make it 110 and I'll meet you in Swords tomorrow

I'd offer your asking of 110, if you happen to be travelling down waterford way and your local deal falls through ok.
    Don't like post and I'm never up your way.

Withdrawing offer sorry, we are too far apart to inspect the gun and as I said before don't really like post when it comes to transactions in particular Airsoft guns.

Thanks and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

blutengeld wrote: »
    Whats the story mate? Do you still want to sell this gun or what? Three times you've changed the day we're supposed to meet, I've sent you 8 texts .... no reply.

If you no longer want to sell it, you should post that, for future reference; dont waste peoples time.

Sorry having phone troubles at the moment, trying to get my sim sorted tomorrow. I'll send you a text tomorrow regarding a meet up.

Sorry for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭mrfrekkles

if you give me a week or so i can buy it for 125 and i collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 adamc1

i no it a long time but i will tack it when ever is best for you if it still there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 That One Lad?

Is this still available?

Advertisement