Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA G3-SG1+CA MP5+VSR+TM M9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

is m9 metal

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

No the Toyko Marui is plastic its good quality though

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

vkchris wrote: »
    No the Toyko Marui is plastic its good quality though

Hi, could you list the upgrade parts you have if you get the chance and What are the internal silencers you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

Where are you based , would you take €120 for mp5

Ill get a list of upgrades up in the next 30 mins
    Im based in County Limerick just off the 10 mins on the motorway past the city.
    Id do 130 on it

• Advertisement

Ill get a list of upgrades up in the next 30 mins
    Im based in County Limerick just off the 10 mins on the motorway past the city.
    Id do 130 on it
    Would you post for €130

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

hi, hope sale goes well, i can offer 100 euro for g3... unfortunately a long way from you so postage would be extra..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Is the MP5 a Sportsline or a Proline

PDI 110 Spring also have a Laylax 110 but this wont work with the guide below so isnt included unless preferred over the PDI
    PDI uprated metal spring guide
    Laylax nineball hop-up rubber
    Laylax internal silencer rubbers, I cant remember what these are called, cant find them on the internet and the packaging is in Japanese but they are rubber discs which sit inside the cylinder up against the cylinder head they dampen the impact of the piston reducing the noise.
    VSR full length 4.03 tightbore barrel cant remember the make but I might be able to contact someone tomorrow to find out.
    Might be some more bits around if I can find em.
    Cheers
    Chris

tcwp wrote: »
    Would you post for €130

Dont think I can do that I think postage will be fairly expensive around 15 euro or more. Where are you based?

• Advertisement

DeBurca wrote: »
    Is the MP5 a Sportsline or a Proline

Im not sure what defines a proline I have been out of airsoft for a bit but it is not a sportsline it is metal body and barrel.
    So I guess that makes it a proline if there are only two options

hi, hope sale goes well, i can offer 100 euro for g3... unfortunately a long way from you so postage would be extra..

Cheers. I cant do that just yet but if I still have it in a few weeks it might be yours. Also where are you based I travel the country a bit so delivery may be an option.

tcwp wrote: »
    Would you post for €130

Dont think I can do that I think postage will be fairly expensive around 15 euro or more. Where are you based?
    I'm in co Kildare I have a mate that works ne'er Shannon airport maby we could arrange something if we deal ?

Ya thats reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

well i'm in navan mate.. see how u get on. glws

Ya thats reasonable.
    To pms ??

I have a MP5 SD6 the one with the built in silencer and sliding stock (will post photos later camera is on charge)

It has had a lot of upgrades done to it
    The original nylon bushings have been replaced with 7 mm metal bushings,
    Silent Bearing piston head and cylinder head fitted,
    New polycarb piston, Angle of Engagement has been modified,
    Bearing Spring Guide,
    HornBill High Speed Motor,
    Guarder hop-up rubber,
    Shooting 315-320fps

I would be willing to trade it for your Classic Army MP5 & TM M9

PS I can also collect

DeBurca that's very tempting but I'm going to have to pass and take the money offer instead I need the money more than anything and seeing as how nothing else has got interest yet ill play it safe.
    Cheers though sounds like a good deal if this falls through ill get on to you
    Chris

DeBurca that's very tempting but I'm going to have to pass and take the money offer instead I need the money more than anything and seeing as how nothing else has got interest yet ill play it safe.
    Cheers though sounds like a good deal if this falls through ill get on to you
    Chris

Keep me in mind if the other deal goes south

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

PDI 110 Spring also have a Laylax 110 but this wont work with the guide below so isnt included unless preferred over the PDI
    PDI uprated metal spring guide
    Laylax nineball hop-up rubber
    Laylax internal silencer rubbers, I cant remember what these are called, cant find them on the internet and the packaging is in Japanese but they are rubber discs which sit inside the cylinder up against the cylinder head they dampen the impact of the piston reducing the noise.
    VSR full length 4.03 tightbore barrel cant remember the make but I might be able to contact someone tomorrow to find out.
    Might be some more bits around if I can find em.
    Cheers
    Chris

sound, I think i know what you are talking about. How much for the dampeners and the nineball hop up rubber. Also, do you have any vsr pistons?

Thanks

• Advertisement

sound, I think i know what you are talking about. How much for the dampeners and the nineball hop up rubber. Also, do you have any vsr pistons?

Thanks

20e plus postage

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Shanel262

Is the mp5 still for sale? If so offering 140 for it.

Hasnt gone yet if you can collect before wed possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Shanel262

Hasnt gone yet if you can collect before wed possibly.
    I cant but should have the money by sunday week and can u post, im in waterford

Sorry I have someone for it on Wednesday and I don't have to post.
    Cheers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Offer €150 for the MP5 and M9. Can collect today if it's handy for you

170 and there yours.

Sorry cant stretch that far, need to pay for petrol out to ya :p

Your getting 16 mags 1 hi cap 5 mid caps and 10 lo-caps with the mp5 and a rail for the m9 remember. Is 150 the best you will do.

• Advertisement

It really is mate, if I could stretch further I would!

Advertisement