Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any older musicians out there?

• 12-03-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I got excited by Philm_12's thread, but it's now closed.

Anyway, anyone Dublin based out who used to play in bands but hasn't played for a while but wants to play again? I'm 42 and played bass and a bit of guitar in a few rock bands years ago; no virtuoso but solid enough. Still play but miss being in a band.

Don't give a toss about age myself but wanna avoid folks wanting world domination by next tuesday and it'd be good to hook up with like minded people.

This is purely for the craic, the love of playing and getting a set tight to gig again.

Bands I like; Smashing Pumpkins, Kings of Leon, Hendrix, Who, Rolling Stones, Clash, Stooges, Pixies, Violent Femmes, the Kinks to name but a few.

If anyone's thinking that there's too many folks who play their instrumemnt already posted, and it's not worth it; don't. There might be a couple of bands outta this. I'll happily pass on details to get folks hooked up (with consent first obviously)

Completely open to ideas, get in touch!

Comments

Advertisement