Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Do eve still send out 5 day reactivations?

• 04-08-2012 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

Considering resubbing but want to give the game a run through before resubbing.

DO they still send out the 5 day reactivations. I checked my email and have not gotten one in a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I haven't got one in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I think it's tied into a long time unsub. Like 6 months+ .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Is it possible to resubscribe using ISK to buy plex?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Yeah, you can activate your account for a few hours for free, log in and buy a plex. ON the account management screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I couldn't find that but I just created a trial account and then logged a petition for them to give my main a few days trial. They gave me 7 days.

First thing I noticed after logging in is damn, ****s gotten expensive.

140mill for a raven! I remember them being 80-90. I see they have also ****ed over torps at some point.
    Thankfully I have stacks of fitted ships lying around so I don't need to spend.

I'm gona give this faction warefare a go as I never got into it before.

And don't get me started on plex!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

I couldn't find that but I just created a trial account and then logged a petition for them to give my main a few days trial. They gave me 7 days.

First thing I noticed after logging in is damn, ****s gotten expensive.

140mill for a raven! I remember them being 80-90. I see they have also ****ed over torps at some point.
    Thankfully I have stacks of fitted ships lying around so I don't need to spend.

I'm gona give this faction warefare a go as I never got into it before.

And don't get me started on plex!

Prices have steadily increased since 2010. And things like burn jita and hulkageddon have stopped them from dropping. 2-3 years ago you could buy a nyx for 11- 12 bil, Now they are going from 26-35.

It is madness. Obviously for capitals and stuff like that price isn't too relevant because they are targeted at vets and wealthy players. If things keep up though, a lot of frigates/cruisers etc could be priced out of what new players can afford.

Advertisement