Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

And me please. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hey guys, I'll add you now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Access please ^_^

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'll add you now Namlub. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Heya. Any chance I could have access too, please?

• Advertisement

I'm adding you now wilkie2006.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

*Knock knock*

Can I come in? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

May I have access please :)

*Knock knock*

Can I come in? :)
    Lumi wrote: »
    May I have access please :)

Will grant you both access now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,386 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

May I have access too please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Could I get access please?

Will deal with this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

All of my spelling and grammar are perfect in every way, just things are spelled differently in this dimension. We thought we had the rift closed before those things got through, but in fact we just popped out here, and let me tell you that was a surprise. Identical in every detail except spelling and grammar. God only knows whats going on back home, probably everyone is being eaten forever in the simulation spaces of the interlopers' minds, bit of a red face situation alright. Still, we'll get the experiment working properly next time.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

^ Me too, please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Cud I ave axe iss plez?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,006 ✭✭✭✭looksee

This thread is a few posts about Spell Czechs being made public and 13 pages of people asking for access. Gone off topic much?:D I really don't think it needs to be made public, it seems to be managing very nicely as it is.

Just being nosy though, what were the problems
    From what I can remember there's a good reason for it being private.

and how did people ask for access before this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Any chance of access??

I really want to know what the forum is about :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Jacksquat

I'm intrigued. Is it a place to escape text speak? I'd like to have a look please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

looksee wrote: »
    This thread is a few posts about Spell Czechs being made public and 13 pages of people asking for access. Gone off topic much?:D I really don't think it needs to be made public, it seems to be managing very nicely as it is.

Just being nosy though, what were the problems

and how did people ask for access before this thread?

They didn't, it was by invite, and the main issue was quoting non-members in the forum

• Advertisement

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    All of my spelling and grammar are perfect in every way, just things are spelled differently in this dimension. We thought we had the rift closed before those things got through, but in fact we just popped out here, and let me tell you that was a surprise. Identical in every detail except spelling and grammar. God only knows whats going on back home, probably everyone is being eaten forever in the simulation spaces of the interlopers' minds, bit of a red face situation alright. Still, we'll get the experiment working properly next time.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
    summerskin wrote: »
    ^ Me too, please?
    Cicero wrote: »
    Cud I ave axe iss plez?
    johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Any chance of access??

I really want to know what the forum is about :pac:
    Jacksquat wrote: »
    I'm intrigued. Is it a place to escape text speak? I'd like to have a look please.

I'll give you guys access now.

The problem was people don't like being made fun of. i think it was originally public? There was a big competition to find grammar mistakes of entrants all over boards :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There was a big competition to find grammar mistakes of entrants all over boards :pac:

We should bring that competition back... >_>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

you mean i'd have to start typing properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I'd like access as well please, if you're still taking requests from this thread.

Sure thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If possible, I would also like access please!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

One of my favourite words is textual, welcome aboard. :D
    My favourite word at the moment is douchbaggery. May I have access please?

MrP

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If possible, I would also like access please!
    MrPudding wrote: »
    My favourite word at the moment is douchbaggery. May I have access please?

MrP

Will deal with these now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Is there a minimum number of posts required for access?

• Advertisement

No. I'll grant you access if you desire it.

Advertisement