Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Or I could just direct you here
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep

None of the stuff on it is really that scary tbf. This, however, is pretty unsettling, by reddit standards.

EDIT: Not Safe for the Weak of Heart/Mind

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

None of the stuff on it is really that scary tbf. This, however, is pretty unsettling, by reddit standards.

......that website creeps the fcuk outta me at times :/

This thread is a fun read too!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054896242

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah... security just came into our apartment to get us to come out and get our housemate because she's locked drunk.... two of the girls gone down now... this is not going to end well. :\

And I was having such a nice dream... :(

This is got sooo much worse than I thought... this next week should be fun...

EDIT: Aaand it just got worse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I've gotten 9 hours sleep over the last 3 days. Haven't been at work an hour and I'm already absolutely dying to get back home. Only 9 hours left...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

People pretending to be sympathetic with me because that's the way it should be. I don't need your pity! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

My nan passed away early hours of this morning. I should have been prepared but I don't think you can ever really prepare yourself for something like that, I am dreading the next few days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My nan passed away early hours of this morning. I should have been prepared but I don't think you can ever really prepare yourself for something like that, I am dreading the next few days :(
    Sorry to hear :(
    Hope you're ok

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Big cuddles for you xxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

My housemate got me an infraction on a thread called "Can my employer track the pages i visit?" for declaring on my behalf that "I'm so gay!!". Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I feel really crappy about my exam in the morning even though I've been working for it for the last few days.:( I just don't feel like I know anything.

• Advertisement

My housemate got me an infraction on a thread called "Can my employer track the pages i visit?" for declaring on my behalf that "I'm so gay!!". Lovely.

Good cover, bro

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

3 arghs:

1. People that leave out the "h" in that need to die.

2. The snooker's over already... wtf! I wanted a final that went on until 1am like a few years ago. :(

3. I'm hungry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Biology test tomorrow. Yet I find myself giving 0 fúcks about it. Bit silly of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I feel really crappy about my exam in the morning even though I've been working for it for the last few days.:( I just don't feel like I know anything.

Twill be ok! You'll ace it! :D

The exam stress is killlling me. I'm also kinda dreading the summer cos I'll be bored off my head at home all summer with no job :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

In a months time I'm going to be out of the comfort zone of college and into the Big Bad World.........!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't wanna leave college, and the thought of it is scaring me!!! :o:o:(

Starting to panic about my 9am exam.

Just discovered that I didn't actually hand up my chemistry labbook, and I haven't a breeze what I handed up instead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I just went to see how much it would cost me to print my portfolio for my practical class in college. €55. Fúck that. I'll print it in college and put it together myself.

Also have my practical exam in the morning, I've been working non stop this weekend so haven't had time to practice anything. I've made a consommé once and that didn't go well, hopefully tomorrow will work our better. I also haven't made one of the other things. Ever.

Here's to winging it!

Must study...... must.... study..........

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I have got to stop bottling up all my emotions. I always end up exploding over some random, trivial thing and that probably makes me seem a little crazy.
    How does one go about breaking a lifelong habit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was left alone for lunch service in work today. I did 47 people within 90 minutes. It was a disaster. I was so not ready for it. Nearly burst into tears a few times. Thankfully the owner didn't give out to me, just the guy who left me. She said I did my best and it was completely unfair cue me almost crying and needing to go outside for a while to calm myself. Not what I needed the day before my exam :(

Seriously struggling to stay awake to study at the moment, my eyes feel so heavy :(

That's ok Clifford*....you be a humongous pr*ck......

*My maths lecturer, not the big red dog...

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I'm so tired I feel nauseous. The next few days are going to be torture. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Want a bath, but there's not enough feckin' water :( I'm SORE!!!

I'm so tired I feel nauseous. The next few days are going to be torture. :(

Right there with ya! I had an exam this morning at 9.30, and stayed up until nearly 4 in the morning studying:rolleyes: Went straight to the library to study for another exam I have tomorrow morning also at 9.30, and after that I'm gonna go to the library again to study for...wait for it...another exam!:( Except that one's on at 2 in the afternoon so I can't complain as much.

I'm so looking forward to going home and sleeping on Thursday after the exam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Right there with ya! I had an exam this morning at 9.30, and stayed up until nearly 4 in the morning studying:rolleyes: Went straight to the library to study for another exam I have tomorrow morning also at 9.30, and after that I'm gonna go to the library again to study for...wait for it...another exam!:( Except that one's on at 2 in the afternoon so I can't complain as much.

I'm so looking forward to going home and sleeping on Thursday after the exam!

Thursdays exam is at half 4 ;) So sleeeeeeeep away!

Headaches, hungry, sleepy, hate exams, bleugh.

An argh-yaahhh: The Eurovision is on from the 22nd this year(only just checked the dates there), meaning I'll be at home for it. Which is good because it'll mean I can watch the entire thing with some of Mammy's fine cooking (the yaaaah), but is bad because last year I watched the final in a bar while celebrating the end of exams, and that was the absolute craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭SeanIAm

Why is it that everyone has a social life but me? Always stuck in no-man's land in the war between popular kids and the unpopular. No matter how hard I try to be nice to everyone, no-one ever thinks to call for me or even say hi outside of school. The thing that really annoys me is that people who are attractive have friends just gravitate towards them...

/Rant :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Skipped an exam worth 100% of that module. Broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 years. Half my friends hate me. My life is going just great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement