Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac Offers from CAO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Amy12345678910

Highly unlikely that offers come in beyond 6AM to be fair..

The how come not one of us got anything? it is odd..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AaronB100

looking back to my last offers on the CAO 2 years ago, i didn't get them til half 8

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭echo.lima

Just checked my offers, nothing yet my heart SANK I got ten distinctions from my course I only need 5 for a place but having read the replies about the CAO being a bit late my heart has stopped racing and am only left with nausea and ringing in my ears... I'll re-check later. Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

The how come not one of us got anything? it is odd..
    i'm playing things down so my heart don't blow up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 imjayr

im going rest for a little bit, if someone heard something please let us know here pls!! Make matters worst today is my birthday too, ughh. I thought I had it. :/

• Advertisement

i'm playing things down so my heart don't blow up....

I know theres no point in false hope but still, no one has an offer yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kash11

Nothing here either and that was for a direct access CDVEC course.... ( to DCU )Not sure if it's late or not coming

this is driving me mad.

I suppose there is always a hope ... You would think someone would have heard something at this stage and if anyone did and hopefully they post here we will have an answer ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

sickening,I can't even get back to sleep.I hate you CAO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭DonnaMarieAva

Im the same! I think a very very large mug of Maxwell House awaits me! Hopefully everyone will hear some good news today. Because it IS strange that no one here has offers. And there's a lot of people on this thread. :)
    sickening,I can't even get back to sleep.I hate you CAO.

That coffee is sounding good right now Donna haha!

UPDATE: Out of the 20 people i've asked from course, NOBODY has gotten any offers, even the smartest people who have got distinctions in everything. so it's obviously just a delay :D

That's encouraging.... Fingers and toes crossed... I will be living on this thread today so

Well, then there you go. It is very possibly a delay then:o
    AaronB100 wrote: »
    That coffee is sounding good right now Donna haha!

UPDATE: Out of the 20 people i've asked from course, NOBODY has gotten any offers, even the smartest people who have got distinctions in everything. so it's obviously just a delay :D

Haha you're not the only one! Thankfully I can do everything on my phone!
    kash11 wrote: »
    That's encouraging.... Fingers and toes crossed... I will be living on this thread today so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Couldn't sleep all night. Didn't get upset when I seen no offers. Immediately thought, CAO is acting the bollox. Same here lads, no offers for my class. Hope no one else applied for Science in Maynooth :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Grehan100

No offers. It is weird nobody is getting offers today.:(:(

it's the CAO taking the piss as usual, give it til 12 and then worry :p

This is a killer, its not like I can go back asleep I keep refreshing the page and logging into the CAO site. Terrible buzz.

AaronB100 wrote: »
    it's the CAO taking the piss as usual, give it til 12 and then worry :p

I hope so.. :)

echo.lima wrote: »
    This is a killer, its not like I can go back asleep I keep refreshing the page and logging into the CAO site. Terrible buzz.

you and me both bro!

• Advertisement

I am going to ring cao at 9:00 to see what the story is.

Grehan100 wrote: »
    I am going to ring cao at 9:00 to see what the story is.

let us know what the story is won't ya mate?

Phone lines dont open until 9:30.

I will let you all know what they say?

I don't think your're going to get thorough. At least not right away. There will be a lot of people being confused and calling them immediately. I personally think that if there was something wrong, CAO would have left a message on the site or on the phone. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 imjayr

these minutes seems like hours! i need distractions asap!

I don't think your're going to get thorough. At least not right away. There will be a lot of people being confused and calling them immediately. I personally think that if there was something wrong, CAO would have left a message on the site or on the phone. :)

Sooo then we're all screwed :eek: or a simple delay...

Or a simple delay Yes!
    echo.lima wrote: »
    Sooo then we're all screwed :eek: or a simple delay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Yeah Ive got no offers either, and looking back on the LC I dont think I got word until after 8:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Nothing online and nothing in the mail for me either today, it's my understanding they post the offers the day before they are available online...

Advertisement