Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US FEMA Crematorium coffins exposed. Patent number 5425136

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

These are grave liners made of black polypropylene. They are used all over the US in standard burials.

vantage%20black%20vault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Why would the patent a secret device for murdering or nefariously disposing of bodies their own citizens? (I'm assuming it's some lunatic idea around that?) . Are they afraid someone will steal their idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Jonny7 wrote: »
    These are grave liners made of black polypropylene. They are used all over the US in standard burials.

vantage%20black%20vault.jpg

From this FEMA debunking site.

CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

The Above dose not tie in with patent NO 6425136 which specifies a multi-purpose crematorium container. One would presume cremation would be a far effective way of disposing vast quantities of dead bodies that by standard burial.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Were FEMA not critised in the past for failing to prepare for emegencies properly? I would have thought a stockpile of this sort of thing would be handy (for want of a better word) for when big disasters (natural or otherwise) happen?

The Above dose not tie in with patent NO 6425136 which specifies a multi-purpose crematorium container. One would presume cremation would be a far effective way of disposing vast quantities of dead bodies that by standard burial.

These are grave liners. There are manufactured by Vantage products factory in Covington (nearby), and stored on a leased field at Madison.

http://www.avoc.info/info/article.php?article=3928

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Why would you need crematorium coffins for mass destruction of bodies? If there was some reason to get rid of half a million bodies, you can be assured that time wouldn't be wasted in trying to put each one in a plastic coffin before cremation. They'd just cremate them.

If they're killing half a million of their own people, they're not going to think to themselves "You know what? We should afford these poor souls the dignity of being individually cremated."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Were FEMA not critised in the past for failing to prepare for emegencies properly? I would have thought a stockpile of this sort of thing would be handy (for want of a better word) for when big disasters (natural or otherwise) happen?

They failed to prepare for the likes of Hurricane Katrina because they were an agency that was never designed to deal with natural disasters and its fallout. Katrina exposed that. The question is; what is their intended function?

seanmacc wrote: »
    They failed to prepare for the likes of Hurricane Katrina because they were an agency that was never designed to deal with natural disasters and its fallout. Katrina exposed that. The question is; what is their intended function?

Unsurprisingly quite a number of people die every year in the US. That company makes grave liners which are then shipped across the country.

The Coffins illustrated are definitely not graveliners, they are fully rectangular and not curved as the ones illustrated. THis would obviously facilitate stacking, they are also smaller in size.

There is also the logistics in a situation, If there is going to be an accumulation of mass death at a riot or "disaster" situation, they are hardly going to round up all the dead bodies and throw them into the back of trucks, body bags would also be impractical for vast quantities.

I notice on the patent document that these are of a standard size and are lipped giving them the ability to be stacked and transported. I wouldn't like to see fork trucks being used to maneuver vast quantities of bodybags.

There is also the logistics in a situation, If there is going to be an accumulation of mass death at a riot or "disaster" situation, they are hardly going to round up all the dead bodies and throw them into the back of trucks, body bags would also be impractical for vast quantities.

I notice on the patent document that these are of a standard size and are lipped giving them the ability to be stacked and transported. I wouldn't like to see fork trucks being used to maneuver vast quantities of bodybags.

Why would they care? why not just bulldoze bodies into mass graves?

• Advertisement

Why would they care? why not just bulldoze bodies into mass graves?

Unless they are going to dig a mass graves in Central park and other urban locations. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

I notice on the patent document that these are of a standard size and are lipped giving them the ability to be stacked and transported

You do understand that allowing your product to be easily shipped to it's point of sale is a very desirable trait, right?

"you can stack and transport these" is not nefarious, suspicious or indicative of anything other that good product design.
    Anything to the contrary is simply wrong.

The Coffins illustrated are definitely not graveliners, they are fully rectangular and not curved as the ones illustrated. THis would obviously facilitate stacking, they are also smaller in size.

Here, call up the company and find out
    http://www.vantageproducts.com/

Companies all over the US make products, they store these products in warehouses/stockyards.

Unless they are going to dig a mass graves in Central park and other urban locations. :confused:

Sure why not? if they are declaring martial law and the anti-Christ is coming who gives a damn? the enslaved can bury the dead, Obama has enough nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, thousands of tanks, more than enough to hold the country to ransom.

If they are preparing this all in secret, then why leave out all the coffins beside a main road? why put easily recognisable gas chambers in US prisons?

Pretty damn incompetent that people can wander around with video cameras and film it or check it on google maps huh..

Worst secret plan for enslaving society everrr

Sure why not? if they are declaring martial law and the anti-Christ is coming who gives a damn? the enslaved can bury the dead, Obama has enough nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, thousands of tanks, more than enough to hold the country to ransom.

If they are preparing this all in secret, then why leave out all the coffins beside a main road? why put easily recognisable gas chambers in US prisons?

Pretty damn incompetent that people can wander around with video cameras and film it or check it on google maps huh..

Worst secret plan for enslaving society everrr
    FEMA always had the cover up under the guise of being a "disaster management agency" this is how it could get away with storing such equipment and getting away with it.

Any natural disaster that has happened in recent years didn't even require any quantity of these "road side" coffins.

It wasn't me that brought up the subject of gas chambers. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Any natural disaster that has happened in recent years didn't even require any quantity of these "road side" coffins.

I know there is a maxim of government agencies being perfectly equipped to "fight the last war", but it takes a special kind of myopia to see preparing for scenarios that have not occurred recently as sinister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

It wasn't me that brought up the subject of gas chambers. :p
    No, just "crematoria" and "your" Nazi forefathers.

Once again, you are being handed absolute explanations on your latest flight of fancy and once again, you just ignore. You're not even clutching at straws, you're imagining them.

JustinDee wrote: »
    No, just "crematoria" and "your" Nazi forefathers.

Once again, you are being handed absolute explanations on your latest flight of fancy and once again, you just ignore. You're not even clutching at straws, you're imagining them.

Should I say Obama's Nazi forefathers as he is without a doubt following in their exact footsteps.

Should I say Obama's Nazi forefathers as he is without a doubt following in their exact footsteps.
    Nope. You originally and stupidly said "our Nazi forefathers". Daft thing to say. My forefathers were anything but, that's for sure, whatever about yours.

Really, they declared martial law on the German people and enslaved them?

• Advertisement

Really, they declared martial law on the German people and enslaved them?

Obama is going about doing the exact same to the American people as the Nazis did to the Germans in the run up to WW2. It is now becoming more evident with all his fascist imposing executive orders. :)

Obama is going about doing the exact same to the American people as the Nazis did to the Germans in the run up to WW2. It is now becoming more evident with all his fascist imposing executive orders. :)

This is the point. He isn't, as has been pointed out to you time and time again, kiddo.
    Nowhere have you proven anything of parity with Nazi Germany or your Nazi forefathers.

If this all happens, I work in finance, I'll make camp guard easily. You, I don't want to imagine what they'll do with you.

Advertisement