Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C Photos of Galway GAA Pearse Stadium

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭bullpost

Love the abstract one best, though I'd go for a slightly tighter crop.

Lighting is a bit flat in the rest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Yeah abstract one is excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 uumotor

great, it is beautiful

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

The Mono Abstract is very good indeed.

I would just darken the triangle in the lower left corner and make the watermark less intrusive (make that layer about 20%).

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭just-joe

really like the black and white one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

That black and white abstract is very good! Dull down, or black out the grey in the bottom left to keep the color tones true black and white like 99% of the image!

Good stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

Some great shots there, the pick of which is undoubtedly the Abstract one.

I also like the Toilet one as for me, it represents the character of some of our County grounds.

I'd really love to see a project done on the County grounds of Ireland. There's some lovely old stands around the country and also quite a few grounds in various stage of delapidation.

Advertisement