Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Athlone? Mon to Fri?

• 14-09-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what bus(es) goes from Tullamore to Athlone every morning Monday to Friday? I know Bus Eireann do but its €38.70 for a ticket!

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Swizz wrote: »
    Anyone know what bus(es) goes from Tullamore to Athlone every morning Monday to Friday? I know Bus Eireann do but its €38.70 for a ticket!

Thanks for any help!

Would you not get the train. But thats probably more expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭channelsurfer

carrolls go from outside the tap pub every day at around 7.55am to the College there as far as I know. I see em every morning as I pass by. You might contact them to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Carrolls defo go over and back during the college year.. not sure of the price now as its a long time since i did it, but i used to use them to travel to ait!! ring them defo... Declan should be able to help!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Rohans might also do a service between Athlone and Tullamore 09064-30114

Advertisement