Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your first shift!

• 02-03-2011 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

So as this is a musicians forum i thought this would be rather funny! My first shift with a girl was when we were listening to plug in baby by muse. Was 14 she was very well endowed.... now let the beans be spilt who was your first shift and what song were ya listening to!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I don't think this is entirely appropriate for the Bands & Musicians forum so I'm moving it to After Hours.

After Hours Mods: Feel free to delete or move as necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

Yore Ma!!

*sorry but this is after hours

My first shift was interesting.... I brought one girl to the cinema and duly fingered her for an hour. Then thought she was too hideous to kiss so went straight home. Had my first kiss with her less hideous best friend a week later outside Dunnes Stores.

So yea, I fingered a girl before I kissed a girl and I didn't even kiss the girl I fingered.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

My first shift was interesting.... I brought one girl to the cinema and duly fingered her for an hour. Then thought she was too hideous to kiss so went straight home. Had my first kiss with her best friend a week later outside Dunnes Stores.

So yea, I fingered a girl before I kissed a girl and I didn't even kiss the girl I fingered.

So technically your still a virgin......snigger

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

in the gaelteacht in the midlle of the cheili.(dunno how it is spelt)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Shift :confused:

My first shift was in a factory when I was 17 and it started at 8 AM and finished at 5 PM. Crappy 2 punts an hour it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

jester77 wrote: »
    Shift :confused:

french kiss, meet, eatin the face off each other ya know, the wet one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Ah I remember it well. It was right about Xmas time one year and I whilst I don't know how I'd got that way I do remember being locked and seeing this beautiful tanned thing in front of me. I couldn't be sure but I reckoned the shift was on. So I said feck it, threw all caution to the wind and got right to work on her. Right before my eyes EVERYTHING STARTED TO APPEAR IN CAPITAL LETTERS. TO SAY I WAS AMAZED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT! IT WAS THE FIRST SHIFT OF MY LIFE (AND POSSIBLY THE FINEST).

Commodore 64. The king of computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Well it would have been about 2005 in an old Volkswagen Passat.

I just remember the gearbox being in bits and i could smell the clutch burning.

Good shift though. Didn't cut out.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

mine was to a girl who is now a lesbian, kinda says it all:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Mine was in Stillorgan Shopping Centre in the carpark. I had to go home, but before I left, she dragged me into the carpark. Not sure, but she may have been hoping I'd get run over. When that didn't happen, she pulled me close, said 'I really like you,' and stuck her tongue down my throat. I burst out laughing and she just looked at me. I sheepishly said 'I'm sorry.' And she replied, 'don't worry, you can make it up to me.' Kissed me again and I went home. The innocence of youth!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

My 1st shift was to an utter mule.

I was nearly caught by the farmer too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

My first kiss came at the tender age of 13, there was no real music, just the intense sound of saliva being slapped together by the furious motion of two tongues, very sloppy and "cat drinking milk" like

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

FatherLen wrote: »
    french kiss, meet, eatin the face off each other ya know, the wet one.

Ah right.

Young lad at a Smokie gig, down the back in a corner on the floor next to the cigarette machine. Crowd were getting angsty and only wanted to hear "living next door to Alice". Someone knocked a pint from the top of the cigarette machine on top of us and we were soaked. Picked ourselves up only to see someone else throwing an empty pint glass on stage at the band. Band were rightly pissed, walked off, wouldn't come back and no one got to hear who the f*ck Alice was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i got the shift for the first time when i was 12 from my first boyfriend i only got with earlier that day it was a friday and then we broke up the monday
    very sloppy altogether Jaysus he was like a washing machine if im being honest :pac:
    ah young love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

At the disco. Might as well have kissed a hoover with teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Down a coal mine for twelve hours at 12 years-old. It didn't do my emphysema much good, I can tell you, but it kept the wolf from the door.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Saturday 5th March - Dublin - O'Reilly's Sub Lounge - 8:05pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Aged 14 behing a ditch while mates were on the other side of the ditch waiting, looking back now it's so utterly cringeworthy and laughable all at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Dante

Still waiting for mine, anyday now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Einstein

New years eve in our newly converted attic...I was 13 I think...and a dare...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

FatherLen wrote: »
    in the gaelteacht in the midlle of the cheili.(dunno how it is spelt)

At least we know how to spell middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Spin the bottle unfortunately, but she was WAY out of my league so I didn't really care

• Registered Users Posts: 15,187 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Truth or dare when i was 8 or 9 i think

k_mac wrote: »
    At the disco. Might as well have kissed a hoover with teeth.

Once it wasn't a gee with teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 17,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mine was a classmates older sister as a dare.

All I could hear was other people laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

12, though it was one of these truth or dare type ones so I dont really count it.
    First proper one was when I was 16, absolutely smashed on vodka, down at the spanish arch, dont even remember her name, How romantic....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

My first shift was interesting.... I brought one girl to the cinema and duly fingered her for an hour. Then thought she was too hideous to kiss so went straight home. Had my first kiss with her less hideous best friend a week later outside Dunnes Stores.

bet you spent the day smelling your finger right?

Did she squirt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Advertisement