Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

Anybody fancy Bath at +4 @10/11? Can see Bath scoring at least 2 tries on Sat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Iso is on John Higgins in the Snooker

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

2 good tips today!Only seen the last one by chance and line had changed so didnt want to post it here.

Anyway if someone see the tip can they post it here aswell incase we miss the twiiter post.

I think i got everyone with the username if not throw me a pm

Leinster -4 from iso

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Lads and lassies. Stuck 10ew on Spieth on Wednesday. He only went -2 yesterday. The others caught up. I have an option now of a cash out for 97.95.

I'm thinking of hitting the button. Last day jitters might get to the guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

beertons wrote: »
    Lads and lassies. Stuck 10ew on Spieth on Wednesday. He only went -2 yesterday. The others caught up. I have an option now of a cash out for 97.95.

I'm thinking of hitting the button. Last day jitters might get to the guy.

What price did you back him at

10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

beertons wrote: »
    10/1

I'd cash out and enjoy the golf myself

Done. Thanks.

Think the bookies have handicaps wrong way round this weekend. Clermont-7 at 1/1 Leinster+11 at 1/1 for me. 2 singles and double. iso

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

What time do the bookies open at today? Are they all 11:00

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Right world cup almost upon us, where is isotronic hiding?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Twitter i suppose. No idea of his name there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

inforfun wrote: »
    Twitter i suppose. No idea of his name there.

didn't he back in twitter because he had a loser or something,

manafana wrote: »
    didn't he back in twitter because he had a loser or something,

Ya I messaged him but no reply .

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Isotonic2

Hi guys hope you're all well. Said I'd come back on board (pardon the pun) for the World Cup. REALLY looking forward to it and have quite a few fancies. Will post my thoughts and selections here for anyone that is interested. Good luck if you follow. Iso.

Isotonic2 wrote: »
    Hi guys hope you're all well. Said I'd come back on board (pardon the pun) for the World Cup. REALLY looking forward to it and have quite a few fancies. Will post my thoughts and selections here for anyone that is interested. Good luck if you follow. Iso.

I have a funny feeling your going to say ireland are going to smash canada.Welcome back!

England to cover the handicap?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

England to cover -25 at evens looks very good. Reckon they shoukd win by 30 to 35 as they will look to set down a bit of a marker, pp giving free bet if it is exactly a 25 point win, bet365 are evens -24 handicap with tie.

Took -25 with pp.

Game on.

• Advertisement

To start this World Cup journey I'm backing Fiji to get within the 25 of England. Fiji are no joke and with a sniping scrum half, an off loading second row and a winger who will test the line from 5 yards are a worthy bet to start this journey. Good luck if you follow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

To start this World Cup journey I'm backing Fiji to get within the 25 of England. Fiji are no joke and with a sniping scrum half, an off loading second row and a winger who will test the line from 5 yards are a worthy bet to start this journey. Good luck if you follow

to add to this Fiji have shown a bias for playing better in the first half of games, so iv taken some +12 on ht handicap, before england edge home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I like Draw (HT) & Eng (FT), which is an equally generous x25.
    More realistic to have see draw at end of 1st half, than at very end, but about the same price.
    Might get off to a slow pressured start and if some of the larger Fiji boys do some flattening.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Eng by 24, can't get much closer than that!
    Surely tiredness will have an effect on Fiji against Aus in 5 days time

Missed peno. Ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Good call Iso, looking forward to the next few weeks in here.

I hope you still have the wheelbarrow.......:D

Tonga -11 in today's first game for me. Good luck if you follow

Tonga -11 in today's first game for me. Good luck if you follow

Disappointed with how Tonga went about that game. Mailing against a ferocious pack was futile.

Onwards and upwards Ireland -42

Disappointed with how Tonga went about that game. Mailing against a ferocious pack was futile.

Onwards and upwards Ireland -42

Nice win on that 2 from 3 .anything else for the evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Fuming i saw this at ht and took -48 gutted with the last minute.

Advertisement