Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new roll ups by J.P.BLUE

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭jetpack101

I got a tub of these yesterday in Sterits in Kilmore west and they are great.

Been using the tube machine for a while now and its better then rolling.

These JPS dosettes are very easy to do. Its the exact amount of tobacco for a Rizla Tube. If you fine there is a little gap down at the filter then just give them a gentle tab on a table and it will move the tobacco down. Also if you find the tobacco is falling out the top then just fold the end over and you have fixed the problem.

These JPS dosettes are really good, it would be nice to see other companies bringing these out. I paid 14.95 for a tub of 60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jdoods

any one know where to get in cork

Any one know where the jps rolling tobacco can be got in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Fairly sure you can get them in the Centra on Washington St.

thanks tracert got them there to day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

bought these in germany when i lived there smoked them the hole time was pal mall red tobbaco alot cheaper tho 200 tubes wer 5 euro i think and the 50g tobbaco was around 8 euro i think

had a look on ebay this might be another saving for us all

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/100-X-Make-Your-Own-Cigarette-Tubes-Rizla-Cigarette-Tubes-/220860646199?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item336c520337

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/500-RIZLA-CONCEPT-CIGARETTE-FILTER-TUBES-KING-SIZE-KS-/280719448991?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item415c2edb9f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Anyone bought the cigarette tubes yet? I bought more of the tobacco yesterday but forgot to get the tubes. Cost wise what am I looking at?

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

SteoL wrote: »
    Anyone bought the cigarette tubes yet? I bought more of the tobacco yesterday but forgot to get the tubes. Cost wise what am I looking at?

Cheers,

The tubes are only 1€ for 100 so very cheap anyone know where to get these in Limerick have tried a few places and can't get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

SteoL wrote: »

Cheers,

The tubes are only 1€ for 100 so very cheap anyone know where to get these in Limerick have tried a few places and can't get them

Thanks for that.

Have you tried any centra shops? I was told they are being stocked by Centra nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭jetpack101

There now selling JPS dosettes in spar Clare Hall. I asked them to get them in and they did.

I think if you ask most shops they will get them in for you. I just gave him the old tub so they knew what to get.

Now I don't have to go looking for them anymore :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 numacd

Maxol Sandyford Road
    Super Valu Ballally Sandyford SC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CiaraCupcake

Does anyone know where you can get these kits in County Laois?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 shauneym

You tube...'how to make a roll up using jps cigarette making kit', I have tried to copy and paste but for some reason no good...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

jetpack101 wrote: »
    There now selling JPS dosettes in spar Clare Hall. I asked them to get them in and they did.

I think if you ask most shops they will get them in for you. I just gave him the old tub so they knew what to get.

Now I don't have to go looking for them anymore :)

Do you know if that Spar still stocks them?

Londis on the corner of Gardiner St and Parnell St has them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mgfox

hi guys

i bought these in northen ireland and really liked them.

could anyone give me a list of shops they are available in dublin city centre preferably dublin 1, i have tried lots of shops and am unable to find them. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 salad is not food

Mr Sean Batt Bridevalley View Farhill Cork
    Costcutter Express Amber Filling Station Lisduggan Cork
    O'Callaghan'S Garage Ltd Ballyhooley Rd Ballyvolane Cork
    Kelleher Trades Ltd 55 North Main Street Cork
    An Siopa - Two UCC Students Union Centre Cork
    Aras Na Mac Leinn Devere Hall University College Cork Cork
    Noel Murphy Vicars Rd. Togher Cork
    Mrs Bridie Mccarthy 92 Shandon Street Cork
    Daymount Texaco Back Douglas Rd Texaco South Douglas Road Cork
    D & V Newsagents 259 Old Youghal Road Dillons Cross Cork
    Petrogas Holyhill Cork
    Petrogas Group Limited Tycor Service Station Cleaboy Road Cork
    J&B Catering 1 St Michaels Road Mahon Cork
    Texaco Mahon Skehard Road Blackrock Cork
    Ardkeen Sales Ltd Freshway Super Stores Cleaboy Cork
    Trevor Curtin, Hollyhill Liquor Store Hollyhill Cork
    Cliffords Shop UCC 60 College Road Cork
    Londis 18 Midleton Street Cobh Co Cork Cork
    Ray Keating, Londis Newtown Cobh Co Cork Cork
    Londis 15 - 16 Washington St Cork
    Supervalu The Lough Shopping Centre Togher Cork
    Herlihy's Centra Curraheen Road Bishopstown Cork
    Centra Ballybeg Cork
    Centra Shandon St 91 Shandon Street Cork
    Centra Shandon St Cork
    Centra Closes Road, Farranree Cork
    Centra 42 The Quay Cork
    Centra St Lawrence Terrace Cork
    Centra Wilton Bishopstown Road Wilton Cork
    Centra Denis Whealton Glasheen Road Cork
    Centra Gurranabraher Rd Gurranabraher Road Cork
    Centra Baker Rd. 1 Bakers Road Gurranabraher Cork
    Centra 18-19 John Street Cork
    Spar Lismore Park Cork
    Spar Manor Village Cork Road Cork
    Spar 66/67 Barrack Street Cork
    Spar @ The Well 77 Building Wit Campus Cork Road Cork
    Spar, Gerry & Ann Gray Yellow Road Cork
    Mr P Golden The Grove Model Farm Road Cork
    Blackpool Service Stn 61 Watercourse Road Cork
    Mr Declan Guckian 52 Glenheights Road Ballyvolane Cork
    M/S Patrick & Josephine Hurley Westside Service Station Model Farm Road Cork
    Carryout Blackpool Cork
    Carry Out 37 Bandon Road Cork
    Amber, Costcutter Mayfield Cork
    And also can be bought in any Centra Shop in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 2 salad is not food

• Registered Users Posts: 5 krisdublin

yh You can Buy the kit in Spar on the Quay's
    or any other spar i get them in Manor street
    and the tobacco very handy kit saves lots on smokes
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Catherine fatz

does any1 know where i can buy them in co.kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fozzie26

This post has been deleted.

They now sell 10 gram and 20 gram pouches.10gram wil make 20 smokes.10 gram is 4.95 euro.100 Rizla tubes 90 cent. Personal advice well worth the money but make sure you only make 20 smokes out of 10 grams because anything more and you will be smoking an airbag that burns away too quickly.(Trust me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lee2829

hey just wondering if any1 could tell is there a certain kind of tobacco you have 2 buy? really interested in trying them out but no luck finding a place that sells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lilybell

I just bought a Cigarette Making Kit from Londis on O'Connell Street, in Dublin city centre.
    I payed 22.40 Euro for it, and it contains 60 dosettes, 100 cigarette filter tubes, tube filling machine (tubes and machine are made by Rizla+), and a container for made cigarettes.
    I bought separately a box of 100 cigarette filter tubes which cost 1.49 Euro, and a tobacco bag for 4.22 Euro (John Player Red).
    I got home, and after reading all the comments here, I feel that the people are just too picky or they blame the kit for their own lack of rolling skill (which, to be honest, with this machine it's not rolling skill, it's really easy).
    I have to say that today it's the first time ever that I made a cigarette. I simply followed the instructions on the leaflet inside, and the result is amazing. They are exactly like the ones you buy already made, and I really like them. It's true, a little bit of tobacco will fall off the cigarette's end, but you can just press a bit after you make the cigarette, and it will stay in its place. I'm happy that I bought this kit, because the cigarettes are very expensive... Unless you make your own. A tobacco bag it's enough to fill 40 tubes, which means that you pay roughly 5 Euro for 2 packs of cigarettes. Very cheap! I love it and I don't think that I'll buy already made cigarettes very soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Franny1985

Hi it's actually €18.95 for 60 dosettes. Have been charged this in two different shops in cork this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 voodoo kid

that is a total crap, I only waisted €18.50. Such an inpracticall thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 gabryel1

Hi there...im smoking these...and is a lot cheaper than to buy them ready made..i-ve seen the thread as i was searching to see how many grames have a jpb tin loose tobaco..i forget lol..cause i've found cheaper loose tobaco from abroad..red/white marlboro 120 grames=€32..and i was trying to see if i can go cheaper...so who knows how many grames have a jp blue or red tin loose tobacoo? They exist..i've tryed them both..the rollies kit is great..by the way..for purchasing them..try supervalu(80%) or any petrol station...

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KenjiOdo

JPB are probably irish only
    but the John player Brand is fairly big internationally
    known as JPS or John Player Special (Red Silver and green )

Used to get John Player Black in Spain too, your right about international brand, and seemingly Blue being exclusive to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

JPS Blue are available in England. I spent 12 months living there until September 2015 and was able to get the JPS Blue everywhere. They were sold in packs of 19 (apparently, if they were sold in 20 boxes there would be a higher rate of tax to pay on them) and they cost £6.90 for 19 as far as I remember.

The 10 boxes made me feel nostalgic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

Sorry if I'm re-opening an older topic here but is there anyone other than JP that make the dosettes? I usually smoke B&H so that'd be ideal

Advertisement