Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verichip Corporation selected by Microsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

And from that exact wiki page
    THE LEGEND OF THE BOILING FROG IS JUST A LEGEND
    http://www.uga.edu/srel/ecoviews/ecoview021118.htm

Anyway, you'll go on to believe the selective things you want like chips in our foreheads, but ignore the questions that everyone asks you. When we do get close to an answer, no doubt we'll get a new Evening Herald or Star link about the police being able to drive cars or some other **** and how that means they'll be able to "chase" us when we run away from them. OOoOOOooo Big Brother...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Diogenes wrote: »
    Why should he not quote scripture? If he believes things are prophecies in the bible, why shouldn't he quote the bible

I think Mahatma just fell prey to the poster/mod mix-up there.

I suspect that as a poster and a fellow-conspiracy-believer, he was appealing to RTDH to cut out a line of argument...much in the same way he used to ask Casey to back off certain lines of argument.

I also suspect it may not be coincidental that he made this request shortly after I was asking how come no conspiracy believers take this very line....

In other words, I don't think he had his mod-hat on when he made that post.

I could, of course, be wrong there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

bonkey wrote: »
    I think Mahatma just fell prey to the poster/mod mix-up there.

I suspect that as a poster and a fellow-conspiracy-believer, he was appealing to RTDH to cut out a line of argument...much in the same way he used to ask Casey to back off certain lines of argument.

I also suspect it may not be coincidental that he made this request shortly after I was asking how come no conspiracy believers take this very line....

In other words, I don't think he had his mod-hat on when he made that post.

I could, of course, be wrong there.

Bonkey, bonkey, bonkey, this is the conspiracy theory forum, we all know that there are no coincidences.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yer Right Bonkey, twas a personal appeal to RTDH.

also RTDH, although I do believe the Frog thing there are sceptics out there who wish to challenge this conventional wisdom, having never boiled a frog (tho I might rectify that) Might I recomend that you use LOBSTER in yer analogy from now on, I can verify that a lobster will just sit there till its good and tasty as the water boils, I recomend putin a bit of Fennel and some Garlic into the water too ;)

Perhaps you need to grasp the fact that when you tell someone to stop something, you are Mod, and it comes off as a directive and not a personal appeal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

also RTDH, although I do believe the Frog thing there are sceptics out there who wish to challenge this conventional wisdom, having never boiled a frog (tho I might rectify that) Might I recomend that you use LOBSTER in yer analogy from now on, I can verify that a lobster will just sit there till its good and tasty as the water boils, I recomend putin a bit of Fennel and some Garlic into the water too ;)
    You can always try it with a cane toad, you have enough of them out there :D

I used to aim for them in my combi.

The GF introduced me to a new and exciting pasttime, Pouring DETOL on cane toads, apparently it will turn them inside out, as a kid they were given SuperSoakers full of the stuff and unleashed in the fields around Chinchilla. So as soon as I catch a Caney thats gonna be the first thing I try :D:D

Perhaps you need to grasp the fact that when you tell someone to stop something, you are Mod, and it comes off as a directive and not a personal appeal.

Really?

OK so, Stop being patronising and Condescending to Other posters here, that Fr Ted Cartoon could be construed as calling someone an Idiot

Attack the post not the poster

care to Respond Diogenes?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".

verichip1.jpg

I don't understand the "we all die" bit. :confused: If the aim of the NWO/SATANIC 666 or whatever is to kill us all, why don't they just get on with it instead of tricking us with RFID tags and 'boiling the lobster'?

To continue the boiling frog/lobster analogy, why not just whack the lobster hard with a rock? Same end result, less time, less effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

javaboy wrote: »
    I don't understand the "we all die" bit. :confused: If the aim of the NWO/SATANIC 666 or whatever is to kill us all, why don't they just get on with it instead of tricking us with RFID tags and 'boiling the lobster'?

To continue the boiling frog/lobster analogy, why not just whack the lobster hard with a rock? Same end result, less time, less effort.

Ah you've made a fundamental mistake here... looking for logic.

Picture if you will a tank full of Lobsters in a fancy resturaunt, if you simpy pick one out for selection the other lobsters get used to this idea and eagerly await their turn for salvation, start whackin em on the noggin and the jig is up

Picture if you will a tank full of Lobsters in a fancy resturaunt, if you simpy pick one out for selection the other lobsters get used to this idea and eagerly await their turn for salvation, start whackin em on the noggin and the jig is up

I understand your point but if the end goal of the NWO is simply to kill us all, they could surely achieve it very quickly and quite easily using WMD.

I mean at this very early stage of the Satanic 666 scheme when things are still building up and nobody is seriously talking about forced RFID implants, if a bunch of joe soaps can discover the NWO's plan, then the jig is already up, no? If and when the actions of the NWO become more blatant, aren't even more people going to be swayed by RTDH's arguments? So really the slowboiling approach isn't going to work in reality.

If there's a reason why they want to keep us alive, that's fine but it contradicts that scaremongering poster just a bit.

Really?

OK so, Stop being patronising and Condescending to Other posters here, that Fr Ted Cartoon could be construed as calling someone an Idiot

Attack the post not the poster

I wasn't calling someone an idiot, I was however suggesting that they had trouble confusing reality with fiction.

I wasn't calling someone an idiot, I was however suggesting that they had trouble confusing reality with fiction.
    The Verichip is a reality and is NOT fiction.

http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/phpfusion/news.php

The Verichip is a reality and is NOT fiction.

Quote : You may get away with tampering with your chip for smaller commercial activities like shop purchases and local transit travel but if you wanted to cross a border, make a bank transaction, enter a federal building, travel on a plane you would be caught out as these may require additional finger / retina security scans. The authorities may then have the power to check your implant against a thumb / retina scan at any time.

That isnt fact, its something you made up. Made Up = Fiction

Quote : You may get away with tampering with your chip for smaller commercial activities like shop purchases and local transit travel but if you wanted to cross a border, make a bank transaction, enter a federal building, travel on a plane you would be caught out as these may require additional finger / retina security scans. The authorities may then have the power to check your implant against a thumb / retina scan at any time.

That isnt fact, its something you made up. Made Up = Fiction

In fairness this is the conspiracy theories forum. There are an awful lot of 'mays' in that post so he's not quite stating it as fact. Much as I believe that the things RTDH predicts are improbable, they are still possible and therefore fair game for CT.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Unfortunately, the word "theory" is being abused. It used to mean a hypothesis, which could be used to explain observations, and which is subject to testing.

I don't see any evidence, or anything testable, in Rtdh's "theories".

In fairness this is the conspiracy theories forum. There are an awful lot of 'mays' in that post so he's not quite stating it as fact. Much as I believe that the things RTDH predicts are improbable, they are still possible and therefore fair game for CT.

So what you are saying is that once there might be a remote possibility, no matter how far fetched and without any hint of logic or proof then its ok to post it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So what you are saying is that once there might be a remote possibility, no matter how far fetched and without any hint of logic or proof then its ok to post it here?
    Dude, have you not read anything in here?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Dude, have you not read anything in here?

Was just looking for some to admit it though

Some of us point out that fact. It usually just gets ignored.

Won't mean much getting me to admit it! :D As RTDH will tell you, I'm the last person to hop aboard the conspiracy train.

I still recognise that this is the conspiracy theories forum. That by definition necessitates a lot more leeway as far as proof goes.

I still recognise that this is the conspiracy theories forum. That by definition necessitates a lot more leeway as far as proof goes.

Isn't the point of a having such a forum to discuss the possibilities of proof and evidence, not just coming up with new theories to support other ones.

Or is it just a playground for people to dream up wild ideas and get narky when others dont agree with them?

Won't mean much getting me to admit it! :D As RTDH will tell you, I'm the last person to hop aboard the conspiracy train.

Still a little logic and reason won't kill anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".

verichip1.jpg

I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was always under the impression that christians awaited 'rapture' and thought it was a good thing, so by that logic shouldn't you be embracing the verichip if you believe it to be 'the mark of the beast'?

I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was always under the impression that Christians awaited 'rapture' and thought it was a good thing, so by that logic shouldn't you be embracing the verichip if you believe it to be 'the mark of the beast'?
    Some believe in the "Rapture" ie all believers leave the scene before Mr 666 gets elected and controls the earth with the mark of the beast. Others believe they have to live through it and resist the mark. Pre tribulation and post tribulation.

Seat no 666 in the Tower Building that holds the Current EU Parliament at Strasbourg has NEVER been occupied to this day. :eek:

Google the subject.

(Contains some scripture)
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/End%20of%20the%20World/seat_666.htm

Some believe in the "Rapture" ie all believers leave the scene before Mr 666 arrives on the scene and controls the earth with the mark of the beast. Others believe they have to live through it and resist the mark.

Seat no 666 in the Tower Building that holds the Current EU Parliament at Strasbourg has NEVER been occupied to this day. :eek:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/End%20of%20the%20World/seat_666.htm

I lived in an apartment block where they skipped apartment 13. it was 11, 12, 12a, 14, 15....

Was there a conspiracy?

I lived in an apartment block where they skipped apartment 13. it was 11, 12, 12a, 14, 15....

Was there a conspiracy?
    They skipped the offending number didn't they,

They could have omitted seat no 666 in the EU Parliament but no they left it vacant as if they are expecting someone to fill it. :eek:

Could be an interesting thread. :)

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

They could have omitted seat no 666 in the EU Parliament but no they left it vacant as if they are expecting someone to fill it. :eek:
    Really? What seat is assigned to Béatrice Patrie in Brussels? And to Sebastien Musumeci in Strasbourg?

Answers on a postcard...

Advertisement