Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Mania - Website?

• 25-03-2008 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

Hi
    Just wondering does anyone know if Wrestling Mania - that store in St Stephens Green that does wrestling gear - has an online website or myspace to check stock. Its just Id like to make a special order with them for a Wrestlemania party Im hosting this weekend. Any help would be apprichated, even an email address or contact number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

1408 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering does anyone know if Wrestling Mania - that store in St Stephens Green that does wrestling gear - has an online website or myspace to check stock. Its just Id like to make a special order with them for a Wrestlemania party Im hosting this weekend. Any help would be apprichated, even an email address or contact number.

I don't think they have an online store. Quite frankly, with the prices that guy charges relative to other online sources he'd have a cheek to even attempt to have one.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

flahavaj wrote: »
    with the prices that guy charges relative to other online sources he'd have a cheek to even attempt to have one.:eek:

I know his prices can be a little high I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope:pac:

While we're on the subject if anyone can recommend any online or In Dublin WWE store for merch that'd be cool too, pref t shirt wise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

I know his prices can be a little high I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope:pac:

While we're on the subject if anyone can recommend any online or In Dublin WWE store for merch that'd be cool too, pref t shirt wise

Try the Wrestling Shop in the Artane Castle Shopping Centre. Their number is 01 8511 423

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Hi
    I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope:pac:

Is everybody at the party going to try and fit into the t-shirt? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

pingu_girl wrote: »
    haha :(

• Advertisement

pingu_girl wrote: »

Not being a guy with big shoulders, you've obviously never tried on a European size XL T-Shirt. Believe me, XL or XXL U.S. size is the new method in comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

Ah ole wrestling Mania criminally high prices

Heres a link to postage free new style shirts of play

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/6-/Search.html?searchstring=wwe&searchtype=CLTS&searchsource=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Hi

Wrestling Mania
    Phone: 014053525
    Email: wrestlingmaniadublin@hotmail.com
    Info: http://www.stephensgreen.com/storeinfo.php?sID=Wrestling+Mania

They don't have a website.

Thanks man, although I assume you drop the 'e' in that email address

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Thanks man, although I assume you drop the 'e' in that email address

That's the address I have for them but I have never emailed them so it could be wrong, try emailing the two of them.

• Advertisement

Ive emailed them and the person there is trying to help me at the moment. Its hard cause the guys who run the store have gone to the US so it might not be possible to get the shirt I want. They dont seem to have anything in my size either, looks like I left it to late, although theres always online I guess if I want it after this weekend.

EDIT: They just called back, no such luck, which means Ive no hope now unless someone can suggest an Irish based store that might sell Wrestling T-Shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

: They just called back, no such luck, which means Ive no hope now unless someone can suggest an Irish based store that might sell Wrestling T-Shirts

you could always try t-shirt print, thats wer i used to get wrestling shirts, they have alot of styles and if they dont have the one you want they could always just make it! if you are in need of it, id say this is the way to go!`they are in ilac centre, stephens green and blanch, im not sure wer else they are!

I have consoled myself with an online route and have found a Shawn Michaels design I like in my size for €25 including shipping. And its official, which isnt bad at all. Thanks to anyone who posted here.

I used to buy from 'Mania all the time.

But then i just (out of boredom) searched on eBay for replica belts.

I will never, ever make a purchase from that store, ever again.

How he's still in business is totally beyond me. His prices are crazy. His replica belts are €320. You can get them for €180 (including shipping) on eBay, and they guy selling them always has them at your door 7 days later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

They aim at the famillies; mammy wanders in while shopping, Christmas/Kids birthday is coming up, she has no clue that she can get the stuff on eBay, (and if she does doesn't trust the dreaded interweb, especially not when trying to get a present for little Fionn) so happily hands over whatever it is over the counter for the ease and security it provides.

Thats how they've stayed in business; smart business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I managed to get an MMA shirt there for a dollar less than I'd have paid on the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

They aim at the famillies; mammy wanders in while shopping, Christmas/Kids birthday is coming up, she has no clue that she can get the stuff on eBay, (and if she does doesn't trust the dreaded interweb, especially not when trying to get a present for little Fionn) so happily hands over whatever it is over the counter for the ease and security it provides.

Thats how they've stayed in business; smart business.

Any mammy who pays 320 euro for a ****ing fake belt for their child deserves a slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Any mammy who pays 320 euro for a ****ing fake belt for their child deserves a slap.

Well its that or a xbox or ps3 or phone,but i agree for 320 i could think of a LOT more stuff a child could and should have wrestling related.

I no if i was a child and was told you have a €320 budget for xmas i wouldnt pick a fake belt that would likely gather dust hung on my wall.

jeffk wrote: »
    Well its that or a xbox or ps3 or phone,but i agree for 320 i could think of a LOT more stuff a child could and should have wrestling related.

I no if i was a child and was told you have a €320 budget for xmas i wouldnt pick a fake belt that would likely gather dust hung on my wall.

Especially not when said belt can be purchased for almost half the price on eBay. Whis leaves you with over €100 to remain spending.

Advertisement