Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebairsoft.com

• 12-01-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi lads

Whats this site like? Ive just been looking around the site and the prices are great but just wanted to know if anyone has bought stuff from there and what its like. Are all packages free shipping or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Hally_89 wrote: »
    Hi lads

Whats this site like? Ive just been looking around the site and the prices are great but just wanted to know if anyone has bought stuff from there and what its like. Are all packages free shipping or what?

You can't order any AEGs or GBBs from them but all the stuff is free shipping and takes about a month to arrive.

Search in this thread for more info.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054978008

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to Airsoft Questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Hally_89

You can't order any AEGs or GBBs from them but all the stuff is free shipping and takes about a month to arrive.

Search in this thread for more info.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054978008

Sorry didnt see that thread
    andy_g wrote: »
    Moved to Airsoft Questions.

Cheers for moving. Wasnt paying attention when i posted it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

You can't order any AEGs or GBBs from them but all the stuff is free shipping and takes about a month to arrive

Why not? I've ordered a GBBR off them a little while ago and got it fine. And shipping takes more like two to three weeks (at least it always has for me anyway).

Anyway I've been ordering from ebaybanned for about 2 years now and I've had no problems so far (although others have). Prices are cheap and most of the stuff is grand. But bear in mind, you get what you pay for.

And yes everything is "free" shipping. (In other words shipping is already included in the price ;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

I also got the army glock 17 off them no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Why not? I've ordered a GBBR off them a little while ago and got it fine. And shipping takes more like two to three weeks (at least it always has for me anyway).

I ordered stuff in the first week of December and I'm still waiting ( 3 different packages), I know there was Xmas and New Years in there too but it didn't delay UPS that ehobby use, I was still getting stuff in 2-3 working days over xmas. Same with the HK postal service that RSOV use, no delays with them either. First time I've used Ebairsoft and I won't be using them again as I have spotted the same gear cheaper on other sites with far quicker delivery and dispatch times. Granted the shipping cost are included but they are soooo slow. I'd rather pay the few € extra and get my items in 3-4 days from when I ordered instead of 3-4 weeks.

I saw Ireland included in a few lists that they won't ship to when looking at one or two AEGs in December. Just checking there now and I can't see Ireland listed anymore though.:confused: Just picking out random guns though.

I know it's a 420fps AEG but still check the notice in red in this link.http://www.ebairsoft.com/cyma-048m-ak74-airsoft-laminated-wood-p-2233.html
    That was the one I clicked on first time I used the site and assumed as you would that all AEGs and GBBs are out for us and the listed countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I've been using them since May '08 and have never had any problems beyond the "we ship to you soon" routine. While it can take them a few days to pop your stuff in the post I've had the exact same problems with every other HK retailers.

@ Captain Chaos did they post your stuff and it was siting in the post office for ages before it left HK or did they not post your stuff and give you the "ship to you soon" runaround? I've noticed the last few times I've ordered stuff off them they sit in the post office for a week before leaving HK and then its in the ether for another week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Hally_89

Theres a few small things on the site id like to get like a grenade launcher. I know ye have all said that the postage is slow but that wouldnt bother me really because its so cheap. What i would be more worried about is not recieving it at all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I'
    did they post your stuff and it was siting in the post office for ages before it left HK

Ordered stuff from two different Hong Kong retailers before the Christmas
    and both items were sitting in HK post office for a few days after the shop shipped them before leaving hong kong (stuff I was sent 29th Dec, it left Hong Kong on the 5th Jan and arrived today)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Sorry to hear that your not happy with your first experience of ebaybanned Captain, but they are renowned for being a little on the slow side ;) (Doesn't bother me too much really, but thats just me).

I've talked to them and as far as I can find out when they do their little "ship to you soon" routine it usually means they're out of stock and they'll ship it when it gets restocked.

Ebaybanned stop shipping guns for a short while to Ireland becasue of the Heathrow bull$hit. They use couriers for guns now.

I ordered one of those pistol grenade launchers (why not :D) off ebaybanned on Dec 14th, it sat in HK post office for 4 or 5 days, got stuck in the Christmas rush/break, then customs decided they wanted to use it as a paper weight for a little while and its been sitting with an post for the last three days and is due to arrive later today. Or so they say....Ah the joys of ordering online :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
Advertisement