Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sunnyview

Anyone else think that Caitriona's new guy will turn out to be related to the father of Maeve - can't remember his name but he was a paedophile? He mentioned something about a brother with mental health issues?

Interesting idea! It did all seem to be a bit too good to be true even for a soap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Who is the woman playing Fiachs mum? Her face is the face of nightmares, she scares me more than Pennywise the clown from IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

I thought tuesdays episode was a cracker between Brid and Bernie. handbags at dawn!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Bad bob wrote: »
    I thought tuesdays episode was a cracker between Brid and Bernie. handbags at dawn!!!
    I cant wait for Brid to get caught out.They have turned her into this years baddie !

yeah, she's much better as a baddie,. I never really cared for her before this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Did I miss something or has Caitriona and everyone else forgotten about Maeve ?

Karen23 wrote: »
    Did I miss something or has Caitriona and everyone else forgotten about Maeve ?

All soaps do that, pregnancies make good stories, but then what do you do with a screaming baby in the studio. That's why they are always pushing prams, so you don't notice there's no baby there. 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

What's the story with yer man Ruairi? Something definately up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Caitriona is a right little princess for a woman living in a small village!

This Ruairi lad is going to great lengths to get her.

Maire is going to drive the Doctor crazy haha

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Yeah, livinginkoria, now Maire will have access to all the patients medical history too. She is such a gossip, can't imagine her working at the doctor's!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Donall4

Hahahahah Evan throwing up on Seamus shoes....Priceless haaha

maureencol wrote: »
    Yeah, livinginkoria, now Maire will have access to all the patients medical history too. She is such a gossip, can't imagine her working at the doctor's!

Ya she mentioned Seamus' gout already in Gaudi's. Didn't take her long!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ah will they ever just get rid of Bríd!?

That Brid is a serious phycopath!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Maire the 'triage nurse', hilarious. Are they setting her up for a storyline endangering a patient's health??

Good woman Alanna!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Alanna and her smile, good looking woman

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Well at least the story lines are getting better! Brid is getting deeper and deeper and Maire is hilarious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Good woman Alanna!

How did Alana know that Brid bought the masking tape?

The superintendant must have lost her uniform as every time we see her she is wearing a long rain coat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

How did Alana know that Brid bought the masking tape?

i'm guessing Brid told the gardaí that they used her tape to tie her mouth up,

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Why the hell is Brid getting away with this? I hope Alanna.sorts it out soon, Vince is a right ninny. Cant see why Brid.attracts so many men

Wait until you see, I predict that she's going to go down in flames. She's a real bunny-boiler!!!

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Why the hell is Brid getting away with this? I hope Alanna.sorts it out soon, Vince is a right ninny. Cant see why Brid.attracts so many men

It's the shop that lures them. Men are all drawn to that. Free Taytos I tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I'm confused. Last week, Vince knew that Brid faked the robbery and was angry at her. This week, he either doesn't know or doesn't care?! What am I missing?!

Michael still has time to go to the pub even though he is up to his eyes in debt and his house is about to be taken by the bank !

How is Micheal still so broke? He got his lotto winnings back from Brid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    How is Micheal still so broke? He got his lotto winnings back from Brid...

i think she only gave him half, but yes i don't get the storyline, he has "a few thousand" in an envelope in his house rather than clearing his debt and going straight to the bank to sort something out and make a payment... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Jason_

Ros na Run must be the worst soap for invisible children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Jason_ wrote: »
    Ros na Run must be the worst soap for invisible children.

As the say goes children should be at boarding school

Advertisement