Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower service in Limerick city?

• 04-03-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Any recommendation for somewhere to get a lawnmower repaired/serviced in Limerick?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Hooked

Is that small shop open at the top of William street across from jim mc cormacks chemist? Fairly sure it is and he services mowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭timmaii

Will check it out, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

Theres a place in Broad St., they do motorcycles as well, can't think of the name off hand but they serviced my mower a few years ago and I found them excellent. They picked it up and delivered it back within a few days as well for a small extra cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

brousuka wrote: »
    Theres a place in Broad St., they do motorcycles as well, can't think of the name off hand but they serviced my mower a few years ago and I found them excellent. They picked it up and delivered it back within a few days as well for a small extra cost.

Maybe you're thinking of Hourigan's on John Street? They repair and service lawnmowers and motorbikes too I believe. They always seem busy with mowers so I assume they're good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭black & white

Hooked wrote: »
    Is that small shop open at the top of William street across from jim mc cormacks chemist? Fairly sure it is and he services mowers.

His name is Jim O'Brien and I've used him for years. Does a very good job at very reasonable money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Maybe you're thinking of Hourigan's on John Street? They repair and service lawnmowers and motorbikes too I believe. They always seem busy with mowers so I assume they're good.

very expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Lawnmowerman in Caherdavin works from his house. It's behind the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lent21

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    Lawnmowerman in Caherdavin works from his house. It's behind the church.

Ya he's an authorized John Deere dealer and knows his stuff. Google "The Lawnmower Man Limerick"

Advertisement