Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicmaker Sale

• 03-03-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Anybody nab any bargains? I went in on my lunch break today, wasn't much left! Heaps of Fenders went out the door seemingly, and a nice old school Ampeg 1x15 cab I wouldn't have minded getting..

Saw people queuing up outside at close of business the day before it too! Insane!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,601 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Had to try my absolute best to keep myself away from this, absolutely feck all money but I would've loved a new cab.

The prices weren't the best IMO, considering the fact most of the stuff was b-stock or used. They were roughly in and around the used prices on adverts and stuff. Not worth the queuing anyways. Some lad was there since 4 the previous afternoon apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Didnt get a chance to get in today, feckall money anyhow but would have bought a spidervalve for €99. The V30 speaker is nearly that new

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭saffron22

Cleaned it up when i got home and looks perfect. Sounds amazing. Cleans are great on it and breaks up nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭goblin59

i grabbed all the power slinkie string sets off the walls (9 packs)
    Got them for 40quid

• Registered Users Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Went in at 4 and there was fúck all left. American Deluxe Jazz basses for €1200 which might have interested me if I was feeling flush... but I wasn't. Might have been in the market for a cut price P-Bass but considering they were looking for €900 for an Americal Special I don't think I missed anything good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Popped in there myself on Saturday too.
    Was specifically looking for a new Firewire interface, the Vintage Modified Jazz V, and the HotHand envelope filter. None of the J-Basses were there, the Hothand was the same as RRP, and so were the firewire interfaces I saw. Shame.
    My drummer picked up a new hardware case though. 99€ as opposed to 199€ new. Not bad.

Advertisement