Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenoblade going to be released in europe

• 31-03-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Source: Here

Credit to Gaf

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES TO REACH EUROPE

Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Keep checking www.nintendo.dk for further information on this epic new adventure for Wii.

YES! I'm gonna switch on my Wii for the first time in so long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

So awesome right?!

I need to buy a Wii...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭megaten

Very happy that this is coming out. Though I wasn't planning on buying another game after Persona 3 portable this year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Fucking yes! About bloodytime as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This looks class.Another game to add to an endless list :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

YES!!!!!

now!!!ninty, Last Story??? soon???? pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Im guessing this is one to definitely watch out for...right so, just need to save for a wii now lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The gus on warning a huge podcast have been saying that it's the best game of this generationand really annoyed that nintendo were sitting on it. Glad to see that they aren't.

Have any irish retailers started listing this for preorder yet? I'm guessing no since amazon don't seem to have it yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭iceferg

They have it up on the GAME website
    http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Wii/Role-Playing/Xenoblade-Chronicles-/~r355233/?s=xenoblade

£49.99 packaged with a red classic controller pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Suprised nobosy posted this yet:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Those English accents.... Please... Please make them shut up. They're awful annoying!

Those English accents.... Please... Please make them shut up. They're awful annoying!

I'd take them over the usual fare.

Yep think they are far far better than the usual annoying americans. Pity they aren't up to DQ8 standards but I'll take it over something like FFX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Is xenoblade turn based or is the combat like demons souls or monster hunter

I've heard it described as having the same battle system of FFXII except with additions that make it good instead of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭iceferg

Good news, Xenoblade has been brought forward a few weeks to 19th august .

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-07-08-new-xenoblade-chronicles-release-date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I think Nintendo Europe are just trying to piss off American JRPG fans at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Anyone else definitely getting this? I've pre-ordered the special edition from GAME and I'm really looking forward to Friday :D I don't need the CCPro as I already have one but still, I'm a sucker for special editions xD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone else definitely getting this? I've pre-ordered the special edition from GAME and I'm really looking forward to Friday :D I don't need the CCPro as I already have one but still, I'm a sucker for special editions xD

Its out this friday :O?

Ign review and eurogamers review will be up tomorrow at 8am.

http://ie.wii.ign.com/articles/118/1187845p1.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Bah, my son broke my Wii by sticking things into its slot (that sounds so bad) but I really can't justify buying a new one to play one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

nesf wrote: »
    Bah, my son broke my Wii by sticking things into its slot (that sounds so bad) but I really can't justify buying a new one to play one game.

The Last Story and Pandora's Tower.
    That's 3 games. >_>

If you have a powerful pc you might be able to play it on dolphin.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

megaten wrote: »
    If you have a powerful pc you might be able to play it on dolphin.

Dolphin?

Dolphin?

Wii and gamecube emulator. You'll need someone with a modded wii to rip the game though.

Preordered in game,asked in gamestop and they said they wont be stocking it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Preordered in game,asked in gamestop and they said they wont be stocking it :confused:

Can't trust Gamestop :rolleyes:
    Glad I reminded you. Did you happen to pre order the special edition? :)

Ooh actually, here's a list of reviews I've copy and pasted someone posted on another forum.

91% M! Games (Germany)
    92% Official Nintendo Magazine
    87% GamePro (Germany)
    86% CONSOL.AT/Plus (Germany/Austria)
    90% Game Reactor (Spain)
    93% Hobbynews (Spain)
    90% Game Reactor (Denmark)
    9/10 gamesTM
    ‎8/10 - Gamekult
    9/10 - Metro.co.uk
    10/10 - Cubed3

NGamer gave it 97% too which is amazing.

Can't trust Gamestop :rolleyes:
    Glad I reminded you. Did you happen to pre order the special edition? :)

Ooh actually, here's a list of reviews I've copy and pasted someone posted on another forum.

91% M! Games (Germany)
    92% Official Nintendo Magazine
    87% GamePro (Germany)
    86% CONSOL.AT/Plus (Germany/Austria)
    90% Game Reactor (Spain)
    93% Hobbynews (Spain)
    90% Game Reactor (Denmark)
    9/10 gamesTM
    ‎8/10 - Gamekult
    9/10 - Metro.co.uk
    10/10 - Cubed3

NGamer gave it 97% too which is amazing.

no just normail edition,what do you get with the special edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Think the special edition comes with a red Classic Controller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I was going to buy the special edition, but I decided to save some money by buying the normal edition. I'm going to buy some books with the money I saved.

Advertisement