Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyeing beard

• 14-10-2010 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Brunette male with ginger beard. Haven't shaved in about 2/3 weeks and I think it would look better dyed brown.

Is this possible? or is there a minimum length hair needs to be before it can be dyed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Dye your hair ginger!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Dye your hair ginger!

Hmmm, kind of a bigger job. Want to grow hair semi long whereas I can just shave if dying the beard looks crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,774 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Yeah it's possible, but the ginger hair will take over once more within the space of 5-7 days, if you buy just for men you'll have to re-dye every week and you'll get about 3 weeks out of their beard dye, which is about 12 euro. I always wanted a beard but couldn't stand the state of different coloured facial hair, it looks grand and its not much hassle OP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Yeah it's possible, but the ginger hair will take over once more within the space of 5-7 days, if you buy just for men you'll have to re-dye every week and you'll get about 3 weeks out of their beard dye, which is about 12 euro. I always wanted a beard but couldn't stand the state of different coloured facial hair, it looks grand and its not much hassle OP

Cheers mate. Think i'll give it a go tonight. In Netherlands but will hopefully find something similar to just for men,

what is teh craic with ginger beards anyway? I mean the first day or two I get dark stubble. then this ginger tinge appears which gets more and more prominent as the days go by!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Count your blessings. Mine's a combination of brown, ginger and grey. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Just be proud of you ginger beard! :D

Advertisement