Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing information UPC

• 24-09-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭

Have UPC stopped sending out Bills for their TV services ?

I and others have not received Bills for the UPC TV service - although reminders have been received.

UPC have been pushing people to sign up to on line billing...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Infoanon wrote: »
    Have UPC stopped sending out Bills for their TV services ?

I and others have not received Bills for the UPC TV service - although reminders have been received.

UPC have been pushing people to sign up to on line billing...

As far as I know, you had to opt out of online billing. I seem to remember opting out online through MyUPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

you are probably paying by direct debit if so they dont post out a bill unless the montly cost change

• Registered Users Posts: 21,412 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I haven't received a paper bill since I signed up for MyUPC (which is fine by me), but then I pay by DD. Actually that's not quite true, they send you a paper bill whenever anything changes, such as a change of service or price increases, but otherwise nothing. That's a separate issue to eBilling which is where you keep on paying the bills manually but do it on-line, and get reminders by text message when it's due.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭Infoanon

campo wrote: »
    you are probably paying by direct debit if so they dont post out a bill unless the montly cost change

Not paying by direct debit - just not receiving any bills - so much for their improved customers service.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nomorelili

where can i verify my bill informatin? i recive a bigger bill this month and i need 2 know why. i need 2 see why is bigger so i can pay the bill. thank u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Go onto their website and sign up for MyUPC or whatever they call it. You can view your account information on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nomorelili

thank u djimi

Advertisement