Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

I saw a yellow Viper with white stripes driving up the Rathmines Road on Saturday. It was a yellow reg with personalised plates - BIG FU - nice :pac: He was long gone before the phone camera came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    I saw a yellow Viper with white stripes driving up the Rathmines Road on Saturday. It was a yellow reg with personalised plates - BIG FU - nice :pac: He was long gone before the phone camera came out.

I got a pic of that recently in Malahide, i'll post it up if it hasnt been posted before? (couldn't be bothered trawling through to find if it has or not!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Homer

Hope this has not been posted before but I thought you folk would enjoy it..

Whats better than 2 Lamborghinis?

4 Lambos of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I saw it on motors somewhere alright, search dream garage or something. What a setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I got a pic of that recently in Malahide, i'll post it up if it hasnt been posted before? (couldn't be bothered trawling through to find if it has or not!)

Yup I posted it a few pages back, spotted on Christmas Eve last.

edit: here's the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I saw a black Audi RS-4, with darkened windows and black alloys down near Poolbeg on Sunday. Stunning looking motor, and definitely the most menacing RS-4 I've ever seen. No pictures unfortunately, though it was something like this;

1364618537_2f2678280c_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

SuprSi wrote: »
    I saw a black Audi RS-4, with darkened windows and black alloys down near Poolbeg on Sunday. Stunning looking motor, and definitely the most menacing RS-4 I've ever seen. No pictures unfortunately, though it was something like this;

I could be nearly 100% correct in saying a lad on here owns that!

dsc00045.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Yep the owner of the black RS4 is on here and vagdrivers. Its simply stunning! Saw it drive by me one night and its so mean and stealth looking especially at night. Some light film tint on the headlights would complete that look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

That was me alright, went for a spin to Glendalough.Some nice roads out in Wicklow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    This be the one, Vim.
    Hermy wrote: »

I posted this in the Classics forum but thought I would post it here too.
    A 1990 Aston Martin Lagonda in Ely Place.
    Aston_Martin_Lagonda_Small.jpg

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

VERY nice spot on the Aston! :O Coolest in weeks IMO.
    Well. When I say very nice, ahaha but yeah.. Cool to see one knocking about!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

cianclarke wrote: »
    VERY nice spot on the Aston! :O Coolest in weeks IMO.
    Well. When I say very nice, ahaha but yeah.. Cool to see one knocking about!
    Yeah, a rare sight but not exactly pretty.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭SuprSi

MSporty wrote: »
    That was me alright, went for a spin to Glendalough.Some nice roads out in Wicklow

Any chance of a few photo's? Gotta say it's a stunning car and it looks even better without any shiny bits!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That Lagonda is a rare enough beast to see on Irish Roads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

GTR spotted in the BOI at College Green (Dublin).

NissanGTR08D39577.jpg

What a machine, I saw it yesterday in the flesh on the road passing Omni in santry, nearly crashed, then when I passed it crawling along the oul dear behind me was beeping me to move it :) I had the sunroof open so I just put my hand out and pointed at it to let her know why she was sooo wrong to be beeping me at such a inappropiate time :)

The wheels are amazing, I couldn't believe how big it is in the flesh either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Great spot and pic! It looks savage in black, stealthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

PORSCHE 356s Last night
    i478776_image1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Have noticed a few G-Wagens on boards lately and then I saw a G55 AMG at lunch today. It looks like a fairly recent one. Love the G, used to abuse drive an old '83 280GE around a farm when I was younger, some craic!

spa0078.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

SuprSi wrote: »
    Any chance of a few photo's? Gotta say it's a stunning car and it looks even better without any shiny bits!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055352682&highlight=RS4

There ya go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭sk8board

Saw that Black '08 GT-R on Parnell St today; what a car! As someone else said, I was surprised it was as big in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EI321

Nice Merc G500 seen in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,896 ✭✭✭dubmick

saw Wayne Rooney in his merc (not sure which one) last week. Very nice car. I should have taken a sneaky pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

dubmick wrote: »
    saw Wayne Rooney in his merc (not sure which one) last week. Very nice car. I should have taken a sneaky pic.

If it was a black coupe its a cl63 AMG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭sk8board

EI321 wrote: »
    Nice Merc G500 seen in Dublin.

have always had a soft spot for the G Wagon's. Saw an '08 irish G55 on the M50 near sandyford about a month ago, SWB in Black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

sk8board wrote: »
    have always had a soft spot for the G Wagon's. Saw an '08 irish G55 on the M50 near sandyford about a month ago, SWB in Black.
    Parked in the Beacon car park most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

Just saw one of the nine 09 Saabs that have been sold. A lovely silver (probably called arctic grey or something) 1.9TiD Saab 9-3 near Fitzwilliam Sq. Was nearly going to put a leaflet under the wiper to say I'd buy it in two years' time.

A gleaming 840 in the background

dsc00053vff.jpg

Check out the antennae on this baby! Taller than the fúcking Spire! :pac:

dsc00056i.jpg

Also spotted today (no pic cause I was driving):
    Flying Spur, AMV8, AM DB9 Volante, Maserate Gran Turismo, CLS 55, black M3 (new), interlagos blue M5. They're all out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Poor car...
    2cf48qw.jpg

Champagne Roller
    2us7n68.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

IS THAT THE PLAYBOY CIVIC OUT ON THE ROAD?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement