Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Seanie feels like a blast of 02, could you drop by with the bee baw ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

so he's calling up because he's worried that he might end up dying if he has a heart attack.

on the radio last week a doctor was complaining about some aul lad pretending he had a sore chest so he could get an ambulance to drop him home.

so he's calling up because he's worried that he might end up dying if he has a heart attack.

in a nutshell (and probably a relative working on the local rig)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Bertiebasher

stfu Joe

• Advertisement

Joe is a first responder to any misery or death occuring.

This segment shows you how spineless all upper level CS and PS managers are

also shows how soft and spineless Joe is

They have to outsource the breaking of bad news to fordeners

Australian has to make us aware of common sense and adapt us to not using Ambulances as Taxi's

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

on the radio last week a doctor was complaining about some aul lad pretending he had a sore chest so he could get an ambulance to drop him home.

happened in roscommon a few weeks back. newstalk were going on about it a few days after.

oh joe got slapped there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Good man Jeff, put Joe back in his box.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

:) Gwan Skippy. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

HA !

Joe told to STFU

:D

wats bruce going about? just tuned back in and heard angry bruce telling joe to shut up. takes a bloody aussie to tell him to shut up. just shows how much irish callers think the sun shines out of duffys rear end

Now Joe, stop your pathetic weaseley pandering to every whinebag

Its surely time for Kevin Myers to replace Joe Duffy

Reality Time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

neris wrote: »
    wats bruce going about? just tuned back in and heard angry bruce telling joe to shut up. takes a bloody aussie to tell him to shut up. just shows how much irish callers think the sun shines out of duffys rear end

Only half listening.
    Sounded like the aussie was saying to ask a few questions on ambulance calls cos not everyone needs an ambulance. Joe was saying send ambulance first and ask questions later. He was sick of joe talking shíte.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    He was sick of joe talking shíte.

him n everyone on here

If anyone watched the Sopranos, this guy Paddy is like Tonys mother.

oh god lol.

get on your high nelly and do some exercise Paddy. take some responsibility for your own health.

major blow up

Joe you have been slapped

Joe pandering to the liveline listenership. Everyone should have their own personal ambulance outside their house with a team of paramedics.

Joe is losing and so he goes for a break

....this guy has taken Shane O'Currys' Crown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Joe is fairly narky, cut Jeff off.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Joe pandering to the liveline listenership. Everyone should have their own personal ambulance outside their house with a team of paramedics.

reminds me of the simpsons when homer gets to run the sanitation dept in springfield

gabriel sounds like he might need an ambulance. wake up there gabriel and welcome to the world

Joe:

ask current caller is he a smoker

ask him were him and his friend smoking outside his house

ask him you chicken, Joe

some researchers now getting a bollicking for letting skippy on and showing joe up in front of his people

some researchers now getting a bollicking for letting skippy on and showing joe up in front of his people

barack-obama-moment.jpg

Slap_down.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Balls, missed the last part of the show and looks like it was a good part too. Anyone else think Lahv Lahn's been pretty poor since the Duffmeister returned from his break-een?

Balls, missed the last part of the show and looks like it was a good part too. Anyone else think Lahv Lahn's been pretty poor since the Duffmeister returned from his break-een?

It was still shíte, you missed nothing. Not worth listening to 20 minutes of rubbish for the 3 second slapdown. It was no shane o'curry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Heard a brief snippeen of the Aussie giving it to Joe. Wouldn't let him get a word in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That made my day.. I dont mind saying that I beeped the horn when I heard that bit... People around me thought I was crazy, but I didnt care.. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement