Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's all kicking off on Kong's Facebook page!

• 19-04-2012 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭

Lots of people complaining to Kong on their FB about their sponsorship/support of Cesar Millan. Without getting into a debate on CM (there's been more than enough lol)... I don't support him or his methods but I'm sure as hell not going to throw out all the Kong stuff I've forked out on because Kong is now in cahoots with CM? People on FB are claiming they won't stock Kong stuff because of this which I don't believe either tbh?

Comments

Dont support him either, but its not because of the TV show (because thats what it is) Its because i dont know what his methods are. At the end of the day, they are methods. I dont know why people get so upset about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

They should just put his pic on the toys then the dogs get to maul the face off him - lovers and haters sorted! ;)

Thats a great solution.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Have just looked into this and it appears to be yet another example of 'Facebook hysteria', Kong have stated that they neither endorse, support nor sponsor Cesar Millan in anyway outside of chucking them a few freebies to promote use of their products as they do with many others.

Let's keep Facebook hysteria where it belongs please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement