Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

put mr instead of mrs on ryanair booking

• 11-03-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I booked some ryanair flight and have accidently put mr instead of mrs in for one of the persons :) I only noticed this since i checked in.

I tried ringing ryanair but cant get through. I have already checked in and read on their site that there is fees for changing name and also for uncheckin in to change the names.

Will i get away with it as the boarding pass has no mr or mrs on it. However bags have to be checked so they may cop it then?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Don't worry i have done it before and just went to the desk with my boarding pass and there was no problems,

you could phone up ryanair but i wouldnt bother as it will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

thanks for the reply. Yh i dont mind ringing ryanair its just that ive already checked in and they might charge to uncheckin to change it. So dont want to draw attention to it. Sure if they cop at the airport ill just have to pay to get it changed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Say nothing.

If you get hassle at the airport, tell them you've had a sex change since you made the booking and watch them back away and wave you on. :)

Advertisement