Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Omegle conversations anyone.

• 06-08-2009 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone here use omegle.com I regularily have fun conversations on there so I was wondering does anyone else.

Sometimes I am just myself and chat away, sometimes I slip into a role of someone else for the craic. Post yours if you have them:D

You: Hello....
    Stranger: hello
    You: how did you get this number?
    Stranger: what number
    You: This number, you're a cop aren't you.
    Stranger: okay
    You: Look man, I'm in hiding I really need to know how you got this number.
    Stranger: a man told me ..
    You: What man, was it Gerry? That ****ing rat, I'm gonna take his ****ing knee caps for that!
    Stranger: no .i donot know
    You: You gotta help me, where did you last see him? This is serious bro, I need to know.
    Stranger: okay,man.NY
    You: NY.......NY........NY is ****ing huge you lumox, where in NY, I gotta get this taken care of before the cops find me. Are you sure you are not a cop? Because if you are it's entrapment, that's illegal
    Stranger: no .i am not.
    Stranger: and i wiil not tell them.
    You: OK man, you gotta help me. Will you do me a favour.
    Stranger: you owe me man ..
    Stranger: what
    Stranger: favour
    You: Look I need you to deliver a message and a small package to Gerry, His full name is Gerry McAuley.
    You: You will probably find him in the Kinsale Tavern 1672 Third Avenue between 93rd and 94th Street, most days the ****ing alcoholic ****.
    You: I will need you to go to the nearest meat-packing plant and get a pig's head. Can you do that?
    You: Please man, I am really desperate.
    You: Hello?
    Stranger: but i am in china
    Stranger: and 2009
    You: That's a lie and you know it, look man, if you do this for me I will take care of you. I'll take care of you good. But I really need this done by tomorrow night. Please.
    Stranger: i am really a chinese,man
    You: But there is no way you are in china, this site is blocked there, I NEED you to do this. It's a simple message, I need you to tell Gerry that William Mac says hi, and hand him the Pigs head. It's necessary. Please.
    Stranger: you trust me ?
    You: Well, I am willing to look past your previous lies. I need this done, and you are the only person I have been in contact with except my Ma, god bless her. Please, once this blows over you will be taken care of.
    You: I treat my friends good.
    Stranger: hey man.i think you should change another one .
    You: Change what?
    Stranger: i am really can not help you
    You: Why not? Please man, I am begging you. Please!!!!! Kinsale Tavern 1672 Third Avenue between 93rd and 94th Street
    Stranger: china .dou yo know?
    You: Why would you lie to me, I thought we were friends?
    Stranger: i think we are friends too.but i am really in china.
    You: You're dead man, you are dead, your whole families dead. I know people big people. You have no clue who you just screwed over. Sayonara asswipe, I'm gonna get you and your whole stinkin family.

Go on, have a conversation with a stranger!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement