Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Got called a twink today. I'm actually offended by the remark. Seriously its hard enough trying to be at top of the game trying to win over other male counterparts. Then to be told you look like a twink. Fcuk off! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Mods, question?

Ju know on your profile page? What's the craic with the "page visits"? Does it show how many times your profile has been looked at or something?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mods, question?

Ju know on your profile page? What's the craic with the "page visits"? Does it show how many times your profile has been looked at or something?

As far as I know, it records every visit to your profile by accounts other than your own. Usually the last 10 names are visible, but it's possible to hide activity too (the same setting hides your name from the Now Viewing box at the bottom of forums, and prevents the Last Active time from appearing on your profile).

Most profile visits tend to happen by accident though, especially on the Touch site!

An File wrote: »
    As far as I know, it records every visit to your profile by accounts other than your own. Usually the last 10 names are visible, but it's possible to hide activity too (the same setting hides your name from the Now Viewing box at the bottom of forums, and prevents the Last Active time from appearing on your profile).

Most profile visits tend to happen by accident though, especially on the Touch site!

Grand out, I was wondering because I've like 6000+ visits and was wondering how (and *why* primarily) people would be looking at my profile :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It could just be that all the Mods and Admins are watching you... >_>

:pac:

• Advertisement

An File wrote: »
    It could just be that all the Mods and Admins are watching you... >_>

:pac:

Better get my posts back in line so:D

The plus symbol is for people on your list of friends/contacts. :)

No idea about the asterisk though!

Lads watching this i feel ancient, :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Happy National Orgasm Day everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I was crushed a little inside earlier, when I saw the letters IRL next to today's date. I want a day off! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

What would people consider the norm price bracket for their boyfriends 21st? We wouldnt be officially going out a full year but we'd be ehh exclusive about as long

I never had to buy for a 21st before though gorghrpogfgikfvinrogrwo I dont know what Im doing

One of my friends is going out with her boyfriend that long and I know she was going getting him a go pro as far as I know? Depends on how much money you have/their taste???

I bought someone an engraved pen and some tshirts for their 21st and it was about €80-90??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

n00d pics

bst presnt eva

nd its free

:P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Find out what his parents are getting him. A watch or an engraved pen are good ideas, but make sure they're not getting him one.

Someone told me before not to buy a significant other a watch because you're putting time on the relationship ;)

whats up everybody. so saddened to even come here its so quiet its like going into school on the holidays no body here lol. are we really all grown up?

I'm off for another week and a half and I genuinely am doing nothing with my life. It's a bit of a disaster.

Puck Fair and The Rose start next week so maybe Kerry will be fun

I'm basically doing a 9-5 job that I'm not getting paid for, and that no one asked or expected me to do. So realistically I could fall off the face of the planet right now and my absence probably wouldn't be noticed for 2-3 weeks.

Met up with the ex last night. Dunno if I kinda regret it now. Got very sick just before meeting them haven't been right today.

Dunno what's wrong with me anymore. :(

One of my friends is going out with her boyfriend that long and I know she was going getting him a go pro as far as I know? Depends on how much money you have/their taste???

I bought someone an engraved pen and some tshirts for their 21st and it was about €80-90??
    Thanks, thats even useful just to have some sort of ballpark figures to work with, Ive been working quite a bit lately so I wouldnt mind getting something good for it like
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    n00d pics

bst presnt eva

nd its free

:P
    But sure how would that be any different.... :pac:
    Find out what his parents are getting him. A watch or an engraved pen are good ideas, but make sure they're not getting him one.
    I feel like yea thats a good idea, I didnt think of making sure no one else was giving a similar thing!
    Someone told me before not to buy a significant other a watch because you're putting time on the relationship ;)
    Iconic hahaha "Its 10 past 4 today we've been together too many times where its been 10 past 4, Im F*cking out!

Thanks for the replies guys x Im really trying to work out something that he'd really like coz in the least mushy gushy of ways hes been v good to me over the last few months and had to deal with me borderline becoming another person and just having to go beyond the realms of what a relatively new bof should have to god love him <3

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Thanks, thats even useful just to have some sort of ballpark figures to work with, Ive been working quite a bit lately so I wouldnt mind getting something good for it like

But sure how would that be any different.... :pac:

I feel like yea thats a good idea, I didnt think of making sure no one else was giving a similar thing!

Iconic hahaha "Its 10 past 4 today we've been together too many times where its been 10 past 4, Im F*cking out!

Thanks for the replies guys x Im really trying to work out something that he'd really like coz in the least mushy gushy of ways hes been v good to me over the last few months and had to deal with me borderline becoming another person and just having to go beyond the realms of what a relatively new bof should have to god love him <3

Does he follow a soccer team? You can get package trips to the UK that include travel and tickets to a game for really cheap. Could be a cool present with the added benefit of either a weekend away together, or a weekend where you can get rid of him and chill. :P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Does he follow a soccer team? You can get package trips to the UK that include travel and tickets to a game for really cheap. Could be a cool present with the added benefit of either a weekend away together, or a weekend where you can get rid of him and chill. :P

Yea lol Liverpool?? (Imagine I knew anything about soccer)
    How would I research such packages?

Actually how do you even just buy soccer match tickets by themselves?

I feel like this is a v interesting idea

Just googling "Liverpool match packages" gives lots of results. They're actually a little more expensive than I thought tbh. I remember there used to be a really cheap crowd, but I can't for the life of me remember. Getting a ticket on its own might be a better way to go about it 'cos you could get a cheap flight and stay in a hostel or something to keep costs down over the packages. I've no idea about buying them though, have never really looked into it.

I think that both are awesome presents (if I was into Liverpool)

I'd be just a bit wary of cost just purely because you'd have flights/accommodation to think of as well. If you set the standard too high from the start, you/they might feel like ye've to continuously match it.

I was in Liverpool in January and popworld nightclub is so tacky but great so go there if you love 90s classics!

I think that both are awesome presents (if I was into Liverpool)

I'd be just a bit wary of cost just purely because you'd have flights/accommodation to think of as well. If you set the standard too high from the start, you/they might feel like ye've to continuously match it.

I was in Liverpool in January and popworld nightclub is so tacky but great so go there if you love 90s classics!
    Yea no they are dear but tbh I was even thinking of leaving it at that for now and then after he's received gift we could figure out about making a little holiday out of it and maybe sharing accom costs a bit and lookout for cheap flights (lol when I make it as cheap for me as possible)

I'm not overly familiar with UK geography (in terms of distances and stuff), but if one of you can drive, taking the ferry over might be a good option to save some money. With that, you'd have more freedom than if you flew into Liverpool and had to rely on taxis and buses and stuff to get around. And if ye were making a weekend of it you could maybe travel out of Liverpool or something. (again, I have no idea how far Liverpool is from a port that you can get to from Ireland, and I have no idea what's around the outskirts of Liverpool)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I think Liverpool is a port town. Should be ferries running to there.

• Advertisement

There's definitely some sort of water near Liverpool! There's a load of touristy things on the docks. Manchester isn't too far from Liverpool either, there's a big train station in the middle of the city that you can get :)

Advertisement