Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympics 2012 to See the Roll Out of the Post 9/11 UK Dystopia

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

superluck wrote: »
    There is NO mention of how much Putin is worth in the Wikileaks Cable, NOTHING.
    See here for yourself

All we have is the word of a man with links to the Russian Mafia and that's it!
    What's truly odd is you still believe this story based purely on hearsay.

:D It doesn't say in the cable how much Putin is worth though, does it?
    It makes for sexy reading when you include unsubstantiated allegations from a member of the Russian mafia.
    A couple of points: note that the article states that 'Russian opposition sources' (presumably Berzovsky and others) were behind some of the claims, while 'other cables' cite his links with Guvnor - so clearly this is not based on the word of one man. By the way, on whose word do you claim that Berezovsky is part of the Russian mafia? Any proof of that claim?
    Vladimir Putin has secret assets hidden abroad, leaked US cables from the former secretary of state Condoleezza Rice allege. Citing opposition sources, Rice said Putin refused to install a strong successor when he stepped down as president in 2008 because he was afraid he could become the target of "law enforcement investigations".

Putin's objective at the time was to secure his "alleged illicit proceeds", the cables from her office said.

Other classified cables referred repeatedly to the "secretive Swiss-based oil trading firm Gunvor" as an alleged source of Putin's undisclosed wealth. The US ambassador in Moscow, John Beyrle, described the company as being closely connected to the Kremlin, and said its "secretive ownership is rumoured to include prime minister Putin".
    I meant Jewish Syndicate, I got my words mixed up.
    It happens. Any proof of this claim though?
    You're the one pulling numbers from your ass about Putin and how much he's worth?
    Do you just want to back down and concede you have none? It's just getting silly now.
    It's getting silly alright - are you withdrawing the claim that 'analysts' put the Rothschild wealth at 500 trillion (somethings)?
    You probably voted for Enda Kenny.
    Guess again.
    If you've nothing else to add, I think we can conclude that you were misinformed and your apology which is highly appropriate for taking up my time on this issue is duly accepted.

Respectfully,
    Superluck

P.S I have decided not to charge you for my services at this time.
    Very kind of you :) - but I think, in spite of all your obfuscation, it's pretty clear that Ireland is not run by a kleptocrat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭superluck

A couple of points: note that the article states that 'Russian opposition sources' (presumably Berzovsky and others) were behind some of the claims, while 'other cables' cite his links with Guvnor - so clearly this is not based on the word of one man. By the way, on whose word do you claim that Berezovsky is part of the Russian mafia? Any proof of that claim?

A Journalist wrote a book about him (he was murdered)

Godfather of the Kremlin: the Life and Times of Boris Berezovsky

The west made a nice propaganda video about Putin you might like to watch.
    It's a little different from the usual sh!te you're used to watching but worth a look.

According to this site, Berezovksy ordered the assassination of your hero Anna Politkovskaya which I agree is terrible but you can't hold Putin responsible for every death of a Journalist with people like Berezovsky running around.
    It happens. Any proof of this claim though?

It's getting silly alright - are you withdrawing the claim that 'analysts' put the Rothschild wealth at 500 trillion (somethings)?

Why is it hard to believe Rothschild family have $500 trillion in assets?
    It's not the same as having cash.

Most rich people don't hold cash, they have lots of land so if you valued all of Rothschilds assets, it might be worth $500 trillion in cash but that doesn't mean they would get $500 trillion for it all.

Why don't you research it and come back to prove me wrong?

Here's my final word on this Putin claim, If you can provide 1 single piece of evidence that proves Putin is worth $40 bin, I will stand corrected.

Hearsay is not evidence..if you went to court of law to prosecute a case, hearsay would not be admissible so you'll have to do better than this I'm afraid.

But I think you're smart enough to know this already and would have provided this concrete evidence if it existed, but you know there's really nothing to go on from here.

Les jeux sont faits.

Les jeux sont faits.
    So you agree that your claim that Ireland is a kleptocracy is bullsh!t?

Fair enough so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭superluck

Ireland is run by thieves walking around in suits, driving expensive cars and eating lobster everyday, drinking 100 euro bottles of bollinger no doubt it.

Haughey was a crook which idiots in Ireland called "a loveable rogue" and because of this stupidity Ireland will always be controlled by thieves because it's almost like the Irish are in love with people that shaft them.

When I see some of the people responsible for the financial collapse of Irish banking put behind bars, maybe then I'll start to believe Enda Kenny is working for the Irish people but until then, he's nothing but a flunky.

The banks are calling the shots now, Kenny is just an empty suit on a polling card making empty promises to get a fat salary and pension with all expenses paid.

Honestly, what power does Kenny have really? nothing..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Where did you get the 165 from and what were the circumstances of each death?
    I checked CPJ and it lists 53, I haven't even looked into the background of each death so who knows what the real number is.

165? ...really? where does it say this?

Here

There are figures in the IFJ report - here

According to the Russian interior ministry - 2500 crimes were committed in the first 6 months of the 2009 - by Russian police officers.

It's a fairly corrupt country.

• Advertisement

When I see some of the people responsible for the financial collapse of Irish banking put behind bars, maybe then I'll start to believe Enda Kenny is working for the Irish people but until then, he's nothing but a flunky.
    You do appreciate that to put people behind bars:

1. They have to have committed a crime - and shocking stupidity is not a crime.
    2. You have to be able to prove in a court of law that they committed a crime.

I fear none of them will ever see the inside of a courtroom (outside bankruptcy proceedings - c.f. Sean Fitzpatrick).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

So whos this Enda Kenny fella? :D sounds like a taoisach or something lol
    Sorry havent followed irish politics in a long time.
    Id be better suited following corps and banks ceos movements instead for irish info on politics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

This guy certainly gets his point across.

This guy certainly gets his point across.
    It's amazing, he's spouting all the same 'alternative' opinions that you do. I presume these are handed down to you guys from some central authority? I wonder who formulates them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

It's amazing, he's spouting all the same 'alternative' opinions that you do. I presume these are handed down to you guys from some central authority? I wonder who formulates them for you.

I do.
    Then I argue against those self same ideas, it's a perpetual motion machine or dialogue. I'd harness it if I could figure out how.

That or people with a similar outlook on the world will tend to cluster together and create an echo chamber of sorts, inevitably forming a loose consensus.
    Either or, really.

• Advertisement

This spaghetti monster seems to make no “sense” . Not with something so symbolically crucial to these elite Zionist corporate's

"Is this Olympic Orbit gazing into the spiritual Illuminist promised land of a wanna be globalist Zion, a one world dictatorship, symbolized by the manipulated, caged gladiator esque athletes from around the globe at these absurdly militarized Olympics?"

21mi53r.jpg

5d33ua.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I see today that Ahmadinejad isn't going to the Olympics. Perhaps he knows about something...
    Iran said last year it might boycott the London Olympics because it believed the event's logo, which depicts the year 2012 with four jagged multi-coloured figures, resembled the word Zion and was therefore "racist". Zion is a term that refers to the city of Jerusalem and Iran does not recognise Israel.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/28/iran-london-olympics-logo-zion

It kinda does say Zion oddly enough!
    The logo, a jagged representation of the year 2012, has been said by its critics to resemble many things, from a swastika to a sexual act, but the Iranian government argues it represents a veiled pro-Israeli conspiracy.
    :eek::eek::eek:

Meanwhile :
    Iran's state media this week speculated that Ahmadinejad was unwilling to submit to the fingerprinting necessary to obtain a British visa – seeing this as an unacceptable and humiliating procedure. The Iranian leader is not subject to an EU travel ban and, theoretically, could have entered the UK to join other world leaders.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/17/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-iran-london-olympics?newsfeed=true

I wonder will the british primeminister be there for most of it.
    His decision to stay away highlights a dilemma for the British government, which faces an unprecedented influx of leaders from unsavoury regimes for the opening ceremony on 27 July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

if that was the case the place would be empty...

Torakx wrote: »
    I wonder will the british primeminister be there for most of it.

He will probably have his own gas mask or will hide himself in some underground bunker on the grounds if something were to happen. :p

They will need plenty of these at the games. :p

2v1n7d1.jpg

Did a torrent search for Rick Clay.
    Came up with an interesting olympics documentary.

Check out the 1984 olympics closing ceremony.

An ode to Orwell?

Torakx wrote: »
    Did a torrent search for Rick Clay.
    Came up with an interesting olympics documentary.

Check out the 1984 olympics closing ceremony.

An ode to Orwell?
    Rick Clay also maintains Black September was false flag.

http://whale.to/c/rik_clay_2012.html#The_1972_Munich_Olympics_Connection__

Advertisement