Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can I check my Vodafone call history online?

• 14-08-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to view the last numbers texted or called on the vodafone site? my phone is broken and need to get a number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

1) I don't think you're being an ass!

2) You could have chosen a better title for the thread i.e. "Do Vodafone let you view your call records online?"

3) I can't speak for Vodafone but I know that Meteor and O2 do this so I'd imagine Vodafone would too. If you ring customer care I'm sure they could help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

jesus it never dawned on me to RING

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

They don't allow you to do it on pre pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've edited the thread title to reflect what the question is about. You're more likely to get a response with a relevant title.
    ronano wrote: »
    jesus it never dawned on me to RING

There's no need to be smart. Most people would have access to a second phone / landline / work phone.
    Sam Vimes wrote: »
    They don't allow you to do it on pre pay

What he says.

Calling them is your best option and they may help you but officially they don't go through call history.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

swear to god i wasnt being smart <3 everytime is all internet/email lark now last time i used the phone to actaully inquire about something twas yonks

i rang was on hold waiting for 8 mins hung up :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Given it's not a service they provide you're gonna have to have a little patience. Granted 8 mins is a long time to wait to get through to someone .. but what time did you call at?

You could also try the Vodafone forum http://forum.vodafone.ie and see if one of the staff can help you out.

Advertisement