Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Piano/Organ Lessons in Dungarvan.

• 02-12-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for some Piano/Organ lessions in the Dungarvan Areas. If you know of someone offering lessons, can you let me know?

Thanks
    Flop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Hey Flop,

I used to take piano lessons with a woman off the R676 (the main Dungarvan - Carrick-on-suir road) Would that be too far for you or are you looking for lessons within Dungarvan town?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭flop

Hi squeakyduck

I have a car, so travelling 10/15 mins in any direction would be ok.

How far up the Carrick road is she? I used to travel that road all the time, so i know it well.

Cheers
    Flop

She did live in the big massive white house that used to be a B&B just past Kilclooney wood. But she has since moved out, I think it's just past that house still. I'll find out for definite for you though.

I went to grade two piano with her, and I did voice training with her too, my niece is currently doing piano with her. She is a family friend, and one of the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭flop

Sounds great Squeakyduck, let me know how you get on

Regards
    Jonathan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Without a shadow of a doubt one of the best for piano lessons in Ireland never mind Dungarvan. http://www.musicforkids.ie/index.shtml

She does lessons for all ages too as far as I know.

I went to her for years and she was amazing and has the patience of a saint. I finished all my grades with amazing results and it was all down to the skill of a really good teacher.

Chances are though she's probably well booked up, supposed to be very hard to get lessons with her.

• Advertisement

flop PM sent last night! :)

Advertisement