Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login to hotmail

• 10-07-2008 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭iPoker

Hotmail isn't allowing me login -

Login Error
    Windows Live Hotmail was not able to sign in to your account at this time. Please try again later.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I just logged in fine. I guess just take their advice and try later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Theo Black Snowstorm

I can login perfectly aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 acustode

I'm getting the same message from hotmail which says :
    Login Error
    Windows Live Hotmail was not able to sign in to your account at this time. Please try again later.

This is happening on more than 1 machine so I know it's my account, not my PC. My sister can log into her hotmail account fine from my PC. Help, I REALLY need access to my messages which contain some work stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

no probs just logged in.......

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭emerald007

Am doing tech support for my mother who can't access her hotmail account via a UPC/NTL broadband connection. We i tested using a 3G Mobile broadband dongle and it worked!, which seems to indicate the issue is within the wireless router. I've read about the issues with the login.live.com service but has anybody had the same issue recently?

• Advertisement
Advertisement