Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail Login

• 26-09-2004 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Anyone having problems logging into gmail on the UCD computers. Upstairs in the engineering building (321 i think) i cant login jsut brings up an error, i've tried it on a good few computers in there whereas downstairs in the chem eng i tried it and it worked. Any ideas why it wont work upstairs? Bit of a pain in the arse as all my practicals are up there and it'd be nice to check mail in the middle of these!

HK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Use FireFox it works no prob, Mozilla 1.6 is now in Novell so you can try that first and see if it works. If it doesn't work then just grab FireFox and stick it in your H: drive and use it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Thats handy to know, it was driving me mad as well cos it can be hard to get seats in the chems computer room. It's way too small!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I use Firefox and I've never had a problem. I don't think you can run Mozilla from NAL. I install Firefox on the C mount, no bother.

Advertisement