Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl customer care

• 21-02-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

i have bought an item that has broke down,now ive emailed them but nothing,anyone know where or how else i can contact them,i asked in store but i got looked at like i had two heads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Just bring the item back to the store with proof of purchase (though this may not be required if the item is their own brand). No need to email anyone then.
    But in case that's inconvenient it's worth checking their website .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

With receipt you can get a refund within 28days, excluding colour coded clearance lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If the item is broken, and not through fault of the consumer, then Lidl have to deal with them, even if outside the 28 day period.

OP, take the item back to the store, along with proof of receipt if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭Buffman

sligono1 wrote: »
    i asked in store but i got looked at like i had two heads

What did you ask? As said above, bring your item back to the store with receipt and ask for the manager at the tills. Pretty much everything they sell (electrical) has a 3 year warranty.

I've returned/exchanged before to Lidl and never had a problem. If they have the item still in stock, they'll replace it. Last time they didn't have the item so I got my money back.

What broke on you and how long have you had it?

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Never heard anything negative about lidl's products .This Notebook "Targa" on it's 5th year and better than ever .I don't care for their soft drinks though but never any problems with hardware of any kind .Great on prices .

• Advertisement
Advertisement