Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE APPRENTICE IRL 2010 **WEEK 5**

• 18-10-2010 6:57pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

One hour to go folks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Really haven't got into it this year...we were spoilt for choice last year with Aoiffe and Breff and Geraldine etc.....no-one standing out for me at all this year.....last season was so bad it was good but it just feels dead this year..anyone else thinking similarly?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Feel exactly the same Cicero. Panos is quite funny though, and at least Michelle is hot. Rest are quite bland.

Does anyone know a way I could make the internet think I'm in Ireland so I can watch this? I hate waiting for youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

dory wrote: »
    Feel exactly the same Cicero. Panos is quite funny though, and at least Michelle is hot. Rest are quite bland.

Does anyone know a way I could make the internet think I'm in Ireland so I can watch this? I hate waiting for youtube.

you can watch it on the tv3 website alright.

you can watch it on the tv3 website alright.

But only if I live in Ireland. I don't. It just pops up 'This video is not available in your area'. If there was some way to get around this I would be very grateful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Cicero wrote: »
    Really haven't got into it this year...we were spoilt for choice last year with Aoiffe and Breff and Geraldine etc.....no-one standing out for me at all this year.....last season was so bad it was good but it just feels dead this year..anyone else thinking similarly?

No.

Gerrdeldine wrecked my head - thought she was an attention seeking drama queen.

This year is so attrocious it's fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,427 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Evenin' folks! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Evening all, hope to god theres more of Barry tonight, need the entertainment! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

dory wrote: »
    But only if I live in Ireland. I don't. It just pops up 'This video is not available in your area'. If there was some way to get around this I would be very grateful.

I think you need to download the Irish proxy......you may have to pay for it but it will allow you to watch all Irish TV.....google it.....you may understand it better that way!

Just remember for some of us tis like watching this on the radio, so a hint of who you're talking about when you throw random insults would be helpful. Thank you.

Evening all, hope to god theres more of Barry tonight, need the entertainment! :cool:

Jaysus he wrecks my head..........he is a gonk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

yay, it's on :D

Loving Wills pjs :cool:

Not-so-Superman :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Bill's jacket's a little on the tight side.

Would you really want to work for that muppet Bill for ONLY a six figure sum?????

Then give 40% of that to the tax man......they need their heads examined!!!

It has to be for the celebrity.....not that that means or is much in Ireland!

Does anyone know if any of the past winners still work for him?

This task sucked the first two years and it sucks again this year

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

How and why you should Recycle.

How interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

is this remedial reading class now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Bill: "2-double-oh-9" :D

god, 'Wee' man is talking soooooo slow explaining the task haha

• Advertisement

This guy's passionate is so infectious I just wanna punch a wall or something

PJTierney wrote: »
    Bill: "2-double-oh-9" :D

my friend didn't know what he meant by that haha :D

Oooh Tara, it's on now, bitch.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Remember the last time we had a recycling task!

Barry as PM.....he will blow a fuse!

Dear lord let barrys team win, Im not watching that smug little hobbit go through to next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

miss piggy to get fired

Michelle Michelle :pac:
    I've been looking forward to this all week :D

Bardy V Tara

Don't know which I like less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

This will be interesting, especially with the lead in being about
    one company's ad being rubbish :D

Advertisement