Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immortal Fighting Championships

• 21-02-2012 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

immortal returns to the letterkenny co donegal
    clann ree hotel letterkenny
    12th may start time 7 30

FIGHT CARD
    1 STEPHEN COLL V MARTIN BEGLEY pro a lw
    rillion gracie - antrim mma

2 TOMMY MCCAFFERTY V STUART DAVIES pro a lw
    torres bjj-lk kickboxing- england

3 HUGH HARRIS V PADDY MC BRIDE pro b lw
    tralee mma - rilion gracie

4 LUKE O NEILL V RICKEY MORRISION c class
    antrim mma - evolve

5 ROBBIE BYRNE V CIARAN BARR c class
    tewm ryano - immortal sft

6 CHRIS BOUJARD V PADDY MC CONNIGALY c class
    team ryano - rillion gracie

7 NIALL MOLLY V ARRON DEVLIN c class
    team ryano - immortal sft

8 EDDIE TOYE V JORDAN MC BRUN c class
    milford jj - chum sut

9 DANIEL WARDIN V KYLE MC LAUGHLIN teen
    evolve - next generation
    thanks guys more match ups to follow if any clubs would like fighters on our show you can get me on here or facebook conor cassidy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paddymcbride

great looking card so far any more matches made up since , If its anything like the last show in letterkenny it will be a good one.,

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭matrat

Any updates to this yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭troygracie

few more fights
    RICHARD GOREY V TOM SULLIVAN PRO A
    pedro bessa spirit mma

CIARAN MC FADDEN V DENIS PERRY C CLASS
    rillion gracie immortal sft

DARREN CHISM V FRAN O KELLY C CLASS
    evolve coolmine bjj

GEARED MC MENINEM V LIAM KELLY C CLASS
    immortal sft coolmine bjj

thanks guys more to folow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

take it the mcfadden fight is a rematch

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Yeah the mc fadden and perry fight is a rematch in my opinion shouldnt happen ciarian is to small for middleweight and perry dominated the last fight wasnt a close decision to warrant a rematch, rest of the card is looking good looking forward to this event last event was very good

• Advertisement

yes perry v mc fadden is rematch

due to martin begley having to pull out we have a replacement in ali mc clean

Stephen Coll V Ali Mc Clean pro A

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Isint Richard gorey signed exclusively to cage contender?
    Nice card btw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

That's a great card Conor! Nice one.

thanks barry not easy putting cards together now with so many shows will post the full card this evening .
    dont know weather richie is signed to cc but really happy to have that fight on my card should be good match up with richie and tom looking forward to ali v coll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Isint Richard gorey signed exclusively to cage contender?
    Nice card btw.

Yeah he is. We often let fighters who are in contract fight on other promotions if we have nothing lined up for them, we done the same with Artemij Sitenkov recently too.

Card looking strong Conor!!!

It's a very interesting fight, Tom looks like he is going to be very active this year.
    Makes sense John, reason I ask is I have some memory of listening to or reading an interview you did where you said you wouldn't actually be doing that, about a year ago, things change tho and it keeps rich gorey active.
    troygracie wrote: »
    thanks barry not easy putting cards together now with so many shows will post the full card this evening .
    dont know weather richie is signed to cc but really happy to have that fight on my card should be good match up with richie and tom looking forward to ali v coll

It's a very interesting fight, Tom looks like he is going to be very active this year.
    Makes sense John, reason I ask is I have some memory of listening to or reading an interview you did where you said you wouldn't actually be doing that, about a year ago, things change tho and it keeps rich gorey active.

Your memory serves you well :) I done that interview nearly 2 years ago I think.

We decided to sign some fighters to the brand in March 2011 LINK

march 2011. thats a year ago alright id say.

Your memory serves you well :) I done that interview nearly 2 years ago I think.

We decided to sign some fighters to the brand in March 2011 LINK

march 2011. thats a year ago alright id say.

Nice to see calanders work as far south as Cork :)

I said I wouldn't be signing fighters nearly 2 years ago but that changed in March 2011 (which you correctly point out was a year ago)

no i was actually pointing out that you wouldnt release fighters to other promotions but it must have been lost in translation between north and south.
    That wouldnt have made any sense though with 4 shows a year, with the possibilities of injuries etc a fighter could quite possibly end up not fighting for a year or so, so breaking the exclusive aspect of the contract of course makes sense.

there was a whole load of posts here between john ferguson and cage warriors, what happened to them can anyone tell me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Folks, this thread's been brought to my attention for legal reasons. Some claims have been made and disputed about a contract as well as a promoter and Boards.ie is not interested in being dragged into a defamation case from either side of this, so I'll ask all concerned to take this off Boards.ie and either discuss it amongst themselves or have their solicitor's do the talking.

Should I see any more talk of it, I'll be closing down the thread and banning people concerned.

Did the conversation dissapear due to one of the boards.ie owners also owning shares in cage contender?

Dav wrote: »
    Folks, this thread's been brought to my attention for legal reasons. Some claims have been made and disputed about a contract as well as a promoter and Boards.ie is not interested in being dragged into a defamation case from either side of this, so I'll ask all concerned to take this off Boards.ie and either discuss it amongst themselves or have their solicitor's do the talking.

Should I see any more talk of it, I'll be closing down the thread and banning people concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Lad's let's keep this on topic, this is about Immortal show and any discussion should be about non legal matters-thats not what this forum is for.

Best of luck with the show Conor..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Did the conversation dissapear due to one of the boards.ie owners also owning shares in cage contender?

That is irrelevant, the reason why things get removed are purely legal matters, I have Banned Cage contender off here and no 1 questioned my decision, they will not be treateed any different than anyone else on here

Yes i am only a Mod but while i am here, The mods run the forum and nobody is out of bounds and nobody gets special treatment, I have alsio banned friends etc and told them straight out-Stick to the rules and all is good.

Anything that could bring legal problems on the site is out of bounds-end of.

Any more talk about this will lead to permanent Bans, let's not make this personal.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 damox1

Great card best of luck with the show Conor

pro fight card so far

STEPHEN COLL V ALI MC CLEAN pro a
    TOMMY MC CAFERTY V STUART DAVIES pro a
    RICHARD GOREY v TOM SULLIVAN pro a
    BRIAN GORMAN v MAL MC FALL pro b
    HUGH HARRIS v PADDY MC BRIDE pro b

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Will be popping along to watch richie gorey and bryan gorman, tickets available on the door??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

any chance of an updated card :)

fight change
    norman parke v stephen coll pro a
    will have a full card by the end of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Shame about ali was looking forward to see his fight but a great replacement in norman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Bump for a card update....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

troygracie wrote: »
    fight change
    norman parke v stephen coll pro a
    will have a full card by the end of the week
    I'm travelling up to see that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Coll versus Parke is a cracker

Looking forward to seeing Tommy McCafferty in the cage as well. Very quiet unassuming beast of a striker

Advertisement