Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Delivery after 2am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Tescos/Dunnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

warm food delivered. cant see tesco showing up with a couple of sandwitches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

No, I'm pretty sure 4 star delivers til 1 and that's the latest I've found. You might be able to ring a taxi company and convince one of the drivers to pick something up for you from supermacs or charcoal grill or something, but that would be one expensive delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

That Chinese on Dominick street serves food up until about 4am...and booze shhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The wine from that place is like 11euro and its ****E! Just fecking vinegar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

a late night food delivery service open till 4am would clean up down here

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Anima wrote: »

fecking vinegar that gives you one mother of a hangover

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Anima wrote: »
    At 4am vinegar tastes great and your happy to have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭lil'one

swalsh wrote: »
    fecking vinegar that gives you one mother of a hangover

oh my god i've never ever felt as rough as when i've drank that, what's it called ,like sudd or suds or something? absolutely horrendous stuff, worst kinda hangover!

Advertisement