Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus - Rathfarnham to city centre?

• 24-05-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All-

Could anyone tell me how long the bus might take from around Taylor's Lane in Rathfarnham to the city centre (south)?

I think the route is the 61 or 161?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Persiancowboy

I'm qualifying my reply to you by saying i've never personally used this new route (61) but as a resident of Knocklyon, I know that it's one of those routes that goes all over south Dublin on its way into and out of town. You might be quiccker trying for a 16 or else walking to Ballyboden for the 15b

• Registered Users Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

15b (from Ballyboden roundabout), 61 from Taylor's Lane or 16 from Grange Road will all bring you into the city centre.

Off-peak the 61 is not that different journeywise from the 15b or 16, but would take longer in the morning peak.

Journey time off peak is about 35/40 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SweetPea6

Thanks everyone!

Advertisement