Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downton Abbey TV3 Ad Music

• 13-09-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey, I've just seen an advert on TV3 for Downton Abbey, could anyone tell me the name of the song playing during this commercial? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It reminds me of U2's "With or Without You".

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭McConnon

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LLGPLNZ

I don't suppose you could tell me when Downton Abbey will be on Irish tv? Ive just done a search on the Sky epg for it, thinking it was starting tomorrow night (Sun) but its not showing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maryk1975

I had it to record on my skyplus planner and it literally disappeared from it on friday and its on anywhere that I can see that tv3 are going to show it, there is a movie on now instead ?? They had advertised it all week that it was on at ten sunday night will have to watch it on itv now with no sky !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭underwaterdog

Downton Abbey also seems to have been removed from TV3s website.

Edit: just seen this on Twitter from @TV3Ireland:

Hi Folks - due to a late schedule change beyond our control Downton Abbey will now be starting next Sunday rather... fb.me/MmM4FKWA

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LLGPLNZ

Hi Folks - due to a late schedule change beyond our control Downton Abbey will now be starting next Sunday rather... fb.me/MmM4FKWA

thanks for this - I seriously thought I was going crazy trying to find it as a listing.. I was beginning to worry I was going to need a VPN (virtual private network) connection to access ITV player

Advertisement